Packing/Unpacking

The next day we head to Nathan's apartment to grab the rest of his stuff.
At least what can fit in my tiny apartment. I realize that he already has most of his stuff in my home since he spends almost every single night there.

We reach his apartment and start loading his stuff in boxs that I prepared earlier to be organized and to make it easier to unpack.

After an hour or so, we finish packing and pile the stuff into the elevator.

A few trips later and we finish. We cram the stuff into the car and go home.

We start unpacking his belongings and also discussing how we can arrange out home together to make it feel cozy and welcoming. Since this was going to be our first home together, we wanted it to be special, and both of us were determined and excited about the next step in our lives.

As we finished unpacking our stuff, the apartment finally started to feel like our home. The walls were filled with our personal touches and we shared a few warm moments and enjoyed our time at our new home together.

We were both determined to make this place comfortable as well as special, and we were happy that we had each other during this process. It was a wonderful experience for both of us.

I decided to prepare lunch for us so we can enjoy the rest of our day. I made pasta and I put together the table to look romantic and make the food appealing.

I called for Nathan as he was adding the last touches to his stuff. He came over and smiled at the beautiful table.

"You did all of this?" he asked looking surprised.

"Yes, Nathan" I replied.

"How?_when?" he said shocked at the sight in front of him. "It looks beautiful, my love, thank you".

"Right now, it only took about half an hour, you're welcome, love" I replied

We had a romantic lunch at home, it was a perfect way to celebrate our new home together.

The table was beautifully set, and the food looked absolutely delicious.

Nathan was impressed with my cooking skills, and he was grateful to have me as his partner for life.

The moment he tastes my food, he looks surprised at how amazing it tasted." I'm marrying you for your cooling skills, you're going to have to feed me your cooking everyday".

I smiled at his reaction, "gladly" I exclaimed.

We ate dinner while chatting about life and what we want to achieve together. We felt closer to each other with each passing moment, it was a perfect link to a perfect day.

We ended our day by cuddling while watching a movie then went to bed early because we were exshauted by the moving.