Tackled and Tickled

I've never woken up as happy as I was today. I felt pure joy having him next to me and being in his arms.

Nathan was feeling the same way when he woke up in the morning. He wasn't just a stranger to her anymore, he had become a person that she genuinely cared for and she felt safe and comfortable with him. The thought of spending the night with Nathan, someone she trusted, made Ella realize that she was healing. The nightmare she was afraid of wasn't there anymore, and she could sleep peacefully with peace of mind in her heart. She was so happy to wake up in his arms and feel safe and loved by him.

They stared at each other lovingly and smiled happily.
"Do you want to go out to eat breakfast?" He asked.

Ella and Nathan were enjoying a little bit of alone time in Ella's bedroom, they were lying close to each other and looking into each other's eyes. As they were staring at each other, Nathan suddenly asked Ella if she wants to go out to eat breakfast with him.

Ella was surprised for a moment, but then she smirked and said" Are you asking me on a date Nathan? You know I'm already your girlfriend".

Nathan laughed and said" so you accept?"

"Of course, I was actually thinking about having a nice breakfast this morning." Ella said happily, Nathan's proposal was just what she needed. They both got up from the bed and got ready for their early breakfast.

I got up and got my clothes ready while Nathan was still laying in bed i looked at him saying "Now who's being lazy? Get up I want to have a good breakfast".

He smiled and got up, I didn't realize he had taken his shirt off last night so I got a full view of his muscular body.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer" he teased.

"HEYY, you need to give me a heads up before flashing your abs at me like that".I turned around flushing deeply.
I was flustered and my face turned bright red. It was like I had been caught off guard by his sudden "flash" of his abs! I felt hot and embarrassed at the same time, I  had to turn around right away to try and cool down her face.

N

athan was just there, smiling smugly as Ella tried to hide her red hot face from him. I wanted to punch him.

He was standing right next to the bed so I turned around in a flash and tackled him into the bed at full speed. He brust out laughing holding me over him.

"Stopp teasing me,you moron" I screamed laughing.

"Hey, hey, I'm not the one staring at my abs" he said.

I was already annoyed by Nathan's sudden "flash" of his abs, and his smug smile made it even worse. I wanted to punch him so bad. But the moment I turned around and tackled Nathan onto the bed, he started laughing too. I felt his muscles flex as he tried to hold me down, and I couldn't help but laugh along with Nathan.

"Stop teasing me, you dick!"I screamed, I was enjoying our little scuffle. I didn't want it to end so I tried to squirm away from Nathan's strong grip on me.

"Hey,hey, don't try to wiggle out of my grip. I'm not letting you go until you apologize for tackling me" he said cockily.

"Never" I said proudly.

I kept trying to squirm out of Nathan's grip, but his grip was too strong. I was getting anxious but at the same time, it felt good. I started to get excited by our little struggle. Nathan wasn't letting me go until I  apologized for tackling him, but I refused to do that.