utopia vibes

(Authors pov:)
______

"WHAT!?"

Niragi shouted outloud. "No way in HELL I'm playing with him!" Niragi shouted at hatter, before aguni shut his tantrum down. Chishiya sighs knowing Hatter won't change his mind.

"Niragi.. I understand you both don't like eachother- but you both also just so happen to be some of our best players. And if we want to collect the cards faster~... then you two need to work together and win the game!"

Hatter ordered. Niragi tried to protest again but aguni shot him a glare that instantly made niragi sit down and shut his mouth.
And just like that, this meeting was over.
Both Niragi and chishiya would be sent off to there game tomorrow, so atleast they had tonight to prepare.

(Niragis pov:)

"FUCKING SHIT!!"
I swore to myself hitting my fist against my rooms wall, leaving a hole.
Why the hell did I have to be pared up with CHISHIYA of all people!? I could barley handle seeing his smug face in the halls every now and then.. but now I have to play a game with him! I rather just do it myself!!
I thought to myself while I had a shower, after showering I got out and dried myself off. It was already dark out, so I changed into something comfortable before going to bed. Dreading the tomorrow to come..
_________

BANG BANG BANG
"Niragi? You up? It's time to go!"
Aguni yelled from outside my door. I sighed heavily opening the door and walking out infront of aguni, closing the door behind myself.
"Let's go" aguni ordered, and I followed him. He brings me outside to the car that would take me.... 'us' to our game.
Chishiya was in the backseat and I was told to sit in the front next to the driver, I have front seat? He'll yeah! Although that's probably to make sure we don't tare eachother apart before we even arrive- but I still got the front seat!
Chishiya was sitting in the back with his head leaning against the window and his eyes closed, listening to music threw his headphones... we haven't even started the game yet and I already wanted to put a bullet through his head! I hated this guy..
The driver starts driving and after a hot minute I convinced him to step on it!
"WOOOHOOO~!!!" I scream out the window as we fly through the streets.
We arrive at the game arena and I get out, chishiya dose the same and we glared at eachother before walking in.

________
(Chishiya pov:)

Me and niragi walk into the game arena and grab a phone each. The place was huge, but empty other than the people there themselves, Just a plane grey room with the normal white circular table in the middle. But it did have doors.. 8 to be exactly, 7 doors were lined up on one side of the room with numbers on them. And the 8th door stood alone on the other side of the room with a sign on it.
After grabbing a phone, we go our own ways, I walk towards the side of the room and lean against the wall with my hood up, waiting for the game to start. I stand next to the 8th door and read what the sign says..
Curfew: 10pm-8am
Well.. atleast they have a Curfew I guess.

Finally I hear the familiar female ai voice and the screen lights up. "Registration closed, there are a total of 30 participants" it said.
glance around the room and finally realized there were 30 people with us, the most I've ever played with.

The screen showed the 9 of hearts before explaining the actual game itself.

Ai voice: "game: mister Prada. Mr.prada is an ai game generator, each round he will generate a different game. You will play one game everyday for 1 week, 7 games in total. After the 7 days, surviving players will be released.
Rules: 10pm-8am is curfew, allowing players to rest in there assigned rooms between games, you will share a room with your game partner. You are free do do as you please from 8am-9am before games start at 9am. There is an unlimited amount of food and beverages I the cafeteria for players to help themselves to during there free time. Violence is prohibited amongst players during free time. Let the game commence"

It finished. The screen then displayed a fake dice with 7 sides, it rolled around before displaying the number 4, And the door with number 4 on it opened on cue.
The players including myself then entered door number 4. It led to a huge empty field of grass, yet it was still a room.. a really big room designed to look like somewhere outside. Near the end of the field there was a huge tree with... a traffic light on it?..

There was once again a small circular table near the door, with a box filled with small ropes and a sign that said 'take one per team'
...right, I forgot this was a team game. And I was stuck with niragi as my teammate because of hatters orders..

________

(Niragis pov:)
I take one of the small ropes in the box and walk over to chishiya, who looked like he was observing.
"Hey dip-shit, snap out of it will ya?"
I ordered, And the blond man glared at me in response.
The female ai voice started again.

"This game is simple, tie the rope around you and your partners limb of choice. Then make it to the other end of the field before the time limit following the red and green lights instructions."

The voice finished.
So it's just red light green light, but partner version?.. simple enough I guess.
I glanced over at chishiya who was still looking around observing everything like there was going to be a cheat code on the wall or something.
I sighed heavily and wrapped the rope around me and chishiyas opposite wrists. The rope was small so our hands had to be touching for it to work- wich I did not like!...
He glanced down at his hand and reminded silent. He could have atleast said something...
The game bell rang and the huge traffic light turned green, the timer showed 5 minutes and was now counting down.. we only had 5 minutes!?
All the players including me and chishiya ran until the light turned red, then we stopped and stood still.
One group continued running even though the light was red. We're they newcomers or something?
Like expected the two running players were shot down on sight. Or so I thought expected..
People began to freak out and try to run back to the door we came in from, but we're all shot. Idiots.
There were now only 22 players out of 30 surviving, Including me and chishiya obviously.
The light then turns green and the timer starts up again but taking off from 4:21.
as the time keep going down, We started running again.

_____________________
chapter one! I feel I have a good idea for the plot so hopefully I won't mess this up...
Thanks for reading! See you again for 'utopia vibes (part 2)' !!

(1216 words)