yukata

I feel like not to much has happened so far, so time for drama 😈
(smut warning and sexualizing, this emoji when start of smut 😨, when stop 🧍‍♂️ LMAOO)

....
.
.
.
.

-niragis pov-

I sit in my bed and place it in my lap as I gently start wiping it off. My body might have been focused on my gun... but my mind was nowhere near that... man, I'm too pent up for this shit.
I finish cleaning my gun and place it back down on the bed. Chishiya was still in the bathroom, so I decided I would go out for a bit, I mean- I'm not going to sit here and wait for him to come out so we can awkwardly glance at eachother every 5 minutes...

I walk down the long hallway, passing by some of the view surviving players left, and into the cafeteria. I was a bit hungry, but not for food. My eyes land on her... yukata, a very pretty girl with sholder length blond hair and dark brown eyes, clear tan skin, 21 years old... she was around my age. A year older but that was fine. I've had my eyes on her for a while now, and my eyes on some... qualitys on her. Her clothes were very revealing! Everytime she would move her boobs bounced. She was weiring a loose, pink tank top that only really hid her stomach because her bra and boobs were out there for the world to see. It didn't help she wore litteral bootie shorts, jeans. And they were so far up her ass... somthing I wish I was. Big boobs, big ass, thin waist and beautiful... she was perfect for tonight.
She caught me looking at her, but I don't look away... and neither dose she. She looks me up and down with a smirk before whispering somthing to her friend. The reason I know there not shit talking me? One, I'm hot as fuck. Two, whatever she whispered immediately made her friends face go red. Yukata starts to aproch me and I know what this means, I knew she wouldn't be able to resist.

"Hey handsome, you see somthing you like?"

She says to me placing her hand on my chest... damn, she moves quickly. I'm not one to get to know who I fuck. but still, damn. I speak up.

"I see somthing I like alright, but I would like to see a little somthing more. You get what I'm saying?"

"Yes sir~"

(😨)
....
.
.
.
.
A nice, quiet halway. You know what makes this halway so nice? First of all it's dim, and It's quite... meaning nobody's in it... nobody but us that is.
I slam yukata against the wall as our lips mash together. She squirms a bit, I was being quite rough but I didn't care. I was so horny I couldn't decided where to grab, so I was just all over her like some porn addicted virgin. I quickly yank her top off before gripping her brest, the feel of soft, squishy skin was addicting. I slide my toung in, and she quickly responds by sucking my toung hard enough I couldn't move. Clearly I wasn't the only hungry one hear. Our lips part as we both gasp. I grab her by the sholders and lower my head, licking and sucking her nipples right away. She let's out an exaggerated moan.

"I know your a slut girl, no need for that~ this probably dosnt even turn you on, huh? So why don't we just skip to the good part sugar?~"

I spin her around before she could answer and slide her shorts down to her knees. And unzip my pants while I'm at it.

"Like your any better, your definitely not some pure soul... you better not disappoint me"

She whispers seductively. Oh, I definitely won't disappoint~

I slam into her without warning and she let's out a loud moan. I grab her hips and begin to thrust in and out without mercy. Bringing my chest to her back, I use one hand to grip her pussy and push her ass closer to me, and use the other hand to play with her nipples. She moans the more I go, all sounding the same. Her back starts to arch allowing my partner to go in deeper. She places her hands on the wall, and I place both of mine on her hips. Fully focusing on going in and out.

"Ahh~ w-wai-! AAhhh~~ mmh~... baby, keep going~"

She moans and begs. But for some reason... baby... that didn't sound right. It would have turned me off if I wasn't already inside of her. I'm not her baby.. she's pretty and all but she's only for my pleasure, I'm not her fucking anything. But I'm snapped out of my thoughts when I feel her tighten around my dick as I hit somthing hard... found it~
I grip her hips tighter and thrust without mercy, focusing on her sweet spot and her sweet spot only. She moans louder now, nails digging into the walls as her legs shake. She tightens around me more and becomes wet. That wet feeling hypnotized me, as I quicken my pace and even start to moan a bit myself. I thrust into her one more time causing her to slam into the wall with a loud moan, that sounded more like a whiney scream. And now white liquid runs down her leg and into her shorts.

(🧍‍♂️)

....
.
.
.
.

I zip my pants back up and sigh satisfied, I've been pent up so long now, it felt so nice to release... but In a way I wasn't sure about, i was physically satisfied... but mentally, I felt empty. Like this was just a normal thing that didn't mean anything to me. It felt... wrong in a way. Mabey it was the fact she called me 'baby'... I get called all kinds of things. Sexy, handsome, daddy- you name it!... but never pet names. It felt wrong, I would loved to be called baby, but... not by her.
She was down on her knees, facing the wall panting for a breath. I glance at her blond hair, and before I can prosses anything I find myself wondering... what's chishiya doing right now?

....
.
.
.
.
_______________________
Ayyyy 😍 this chapter was mostly smut bro I'm cringing so hard 💀 but we needed some drama so-

Is it just me or is chishiya giving neurodivergent vibes? He's 100% on the spectrum literally fight me. And everyone knows niragi has anger issues 🙄
There both just 2 mentally ill babes. I plan on making a new series focusing a bit on that for my fellow neurodivergents that have a special interest in niragi and chishiya (aib) like me 😍 any suggestions of what it should be called or story's you would like to see please let me know!! Im so glad you guys are enjoying my story and even go out of your ways to tell me so! I'm very happy to share my creativity with you all, and hope to become an even better writer in the future! ;D
Thank you all so so much for reading 'Mr.gunman' and voting for it and it's chapters, please continue to support my series and myself obviously as a new writer ^♡^

(1224 words)