splish splash

...
"Good eye, chishiya"

I say giving him the flag. He spins it around in-between his fingers as he continued leading the way. 

I walked behind chishiya as he continied to point out flags, and I went to fetch them like a dog.. I hated it, but I knew I wouldn't be able to find these flags myself. There were rare moments when chishiya would get the flag himself, but that was only if it was literally right infront of him. But it was worth it because we had about 16 flags already, putting us in 3rd place! I knew chishiya was good at finding things, so this game won't be to hard. Mabey tell let us swim around for a bit after we win?... nah, probably not. I miss beaches pool honestly.. the pool, hot chick's and alcohol... I would kill for some alcohol right now. Chishiyas probably thinking the opposite of me, he doesn't like to get wet, he dosnt interact with any woman other than kuina- who is 100% a lesbian, and he doesn't drink! He's so boring.
I get lost in my thoughts and before I know it chishiya wasn't infront of me anymore, or behind me.

...

WHAT THE FUCK!? where did that asshole go!?

..
.
.
-chishiyas pov-

I eventually wanderd off from niragi, not because I purposefully left him, but because he was walking straight mindlessly and didn't follow me when I turned, And I couldn't be bothered to chase after him.

I saw an orange flag in the distance, so I went to go retrieve it. It was taped to the bottom of a waterside just in plane sight, I don't know how someone hasn't found it yet.
I grab the flag and remove the tape from it, sticking the now flag-less tape back on the slide.
I shove the flag into my pocket with the other flags me and niragi earlier collected.. Speaking of him, I wonder if he's realized he's alone yet.

SPLASH

...

What the hell?
I think to myself as I turn to look at what the noise was. And there it was, right infront of me. Some idiot jumped in the pool,  now why would they do that?..

"YOU FUCKER"
the guy in the pool yells at another guy that was laughing standing beside the pool. Ohhh, he was pushed in.. nevermind then.

..

ZAPP

..
what?
I think looking back at the man standing outside the pool, who was definitely not standing anymore.. no violence allowed.. I geuss that means of any kind, how dramatic.

I walk away to find niragi, trying my best to drown out the sound of the wet guy crying and screaming about his friend who got shot by one of those red Lazer things, how unlucky. I think to myself.

I eventually find niragi who was wandering around like a lost kid. As soon as he saw me he ran over to me, I could see his face all scrunched up as he walked towards me making himself look big, is he mad? Oh well, that's not my problem how he feels.

...

-Niragis pov-

As soon as I saw the blond, I walked over in rage. How dare he leave me without saying anything! Who dose he think he is to leave me like worthless trash.

"You fucker! How dare you-"

He cut me off.

"Speaking of that, some guy just died if you wanna know"

He said bluntly... how heartless.
I was to stunned to answer him, how could he say that so casually, not that I cared if someone was dead.. but it was so random. Not that he gave me the chance to respond anyway, as he was already walking away.

"Hey! Give me some context will ya? You can't just randomly say somone died like that"

I said chasing after him, grabbing his arm.

"He pushed somone in the pool and got shot by a Lazer for breaking the rules, no violence.. of any sort apparently"

He said glancing at my hand around his wrist, and I quickly take it away getting the hint. I won't die for that.. right?

Chishiya smirks at me, this creep could probably read my thoughts. But now I atleast knew to try even harder not to snap chishiyas neck.. this game is so sensitive! The hell? The dude died because he pushed somone in the pool!? Seriously?

...
I continued to follow chishiya, more carefully this time. They should give me a leash for this freek, so I won't lose him.. he's like a child.

"Yellow"

Chishiya said pointing to a Yellow flag.
... that was underwater.

"You have got to be fucking me.."

I said outloud looking at the flag. I would have pushed chishiya in and told him to get it.. but from what he told me, I rather get wet than die, and there's no way I'm going to be able to convince chishiya to go get it.
I sigh.

"Alright, I have to do this?"

I was hoping chishiya somehow found another flag nearby and I could go get that instead.

"Splish splash, niragi"

Chishiya said in a sarcastic tone.. I geuss that means yes.

Oh well.. a little swim won't hurt me.
Here I go!

SPLASH

..
..
.
.
.
_____________________________
YEAH! chapter idk 💀
I'm so sorry this took so long! I honestly got really busy and forgot about this 😭
But I have an idea -kinda- for the next chapter. If you guys have any ideas you would want to see PLEASE TELL ME!!
thank u so much for reading 'Mr.gunman' ‼ please remember to vote!
Bye bye~ ;b

(935 words)