peak a boo! (part 2)

My eyes close and I hear niragi try to say somthing to me, but I can't make out his words, I was too far gone now as I lose concisness and fall asleep...

....
.
.
.
-Niragis pov-

I glance over at chishiya, noticing how relaxed he looked. His body lays flat on his back as his head was slightly tilted the opposite way of me. His hair spread out on the pillow as his chest lowers and rises gently. And of course... no blanket covering himself. This was a huge trigger for me, isn't he cold? Not that I care or anything... but I don't want him to get sick... because the game! Yeah, just because the game no other reason... I can't have him sick during the game, I need him at his best so I can use him to my advantage... yeah...

"Are you going to cover yourself? Or will I have to tuck you in like a baby? dipshit"

I say, but he dosnt respond. Only the sound of faint breathing was heard... was he already asleep? I sit up and get out of bed to check, cold air hitting my skin, as I was in nothing but my boxers. The proper way to sleep.
I slowly creep towards chishiyas bed and hover over him to see if he was awake... and he wasn't. His eyes closed, lips slightly parted, hair spread out. He looked like a doll almost, very pretty to look at... what? No, this bitch is... well he's not ugly I geuss... I sigh, and gently try to move him a bit so I can get the blanket out from underneath him. I pull it out a bit but when I lower him to get to the other side and his body hits the cold bed he starts to wake up, still drowsy but conscious.

"What...?"

He mumbles, not finishing his sentence as he closed his eyes again and sighs. But because he was already somwhat awake I don't care about being gentle anymore.

"I'm trying to get you under the blankets, you pain in the ass. Your supposed to be the smart one, yet you don't know you can get sick sleeping out like this?"

I say, thinking about just fully picking him up off the bed. It would be easier... but to much of me to do, chishiya would think I'm weird and were not close or anything like that... he responds.

"...won't get sick... just let me-"

"Shut up, blondie. Your so out of it you can't even talk properly"

I cut his speech off, and manage to yank the blanket out from under him. He was so drowsy, he was a fucking push over in this state. As he just whines and has no actions to fight against me doing what I want.

"Mhm... don't touch me man, I sleeping"

Chishiya mumbles as he turns over onto his stomach and lays his head to the side, facing me this time.

"Your awake though, aren't you? Just let me tuck you in blondie. I can't have you getting sick before the last game... then who would I make fun of to release my build up rage?"

"Knew you had anger issues, I fucking knew it..."

Chishiya says in a quiet voice.
This little prick... even trying to fight me while on the brink of passing out from exhaustion. I tuck him in with an aggravated smirk, and ruffle his hair just to mess with him. Before I go to walk away.

"No goodnight kiss? You already tucked me in. Might as well give me a little kiss and sing me a lullaby"

He mumbles, teasing me in a tired tone. His voice sounded a bit deeper because he was half awake, and the thought of kissing him made my blush a bit.

"Fuck you, blondie..."

"Fuck you back..."

I couldn't help but smirk. I walk back over to my bed and lay back down in the blankets. Looking over at chishiya, I see his eyes close as he drifts off to sleep.

"Goodnight, chishiya..."

I wisper quiet enough so he can't hear me, as I close my eyes and finally drift off to sleep myself...
....
.
.
.
-chishiyas pov-
I wake up to the sound of an alarm once again... morning. I slowly push myself up with my arms a bit before just rolling over onto my back. I stretch a bit and let out a soft groan before I lay there limp for a minute... I didn't want to get up.

"Wakey wakey, if you don't get up ill kick you in the balls"

I hear the voice of niragi speak out to me, coming from his beds direction. I glance over.

"Thinking about my balls, are we?"

I say, causing his face to go bright red immediately. He stamers trying to come up with some type of defense for himself or a comeback. But he gives up and sighs.

"I wasn't..."

He managed to mutter after choking on his own words for a while. This idiot is actually quite amusing.

"It's OK if you were thinking 'bout my balls, niragi"

I teased, hoping to see his face go a darker red.

"Really?"

He answered... what the hell was that supposed to mean? I get cut off by niragi before I can even open my mouth.

"We should go now- the game will start soon...lets go you lazy brat"

He quickly gets up, his face still red as he rushed to the bathroom, slamming the door behind himself... damn, he really needed to go to the bathroom I geuss? Such a hurry. Didn't he say we should leave now? Damn...
I get up out of bed and stretch a bit more, adjusting my clothes. I can't wait to go back to the utopia and change into somthing clean...
I sigh, and decided to head out first.

Finally, as I'm waiting with the other surviving players. Niragi makes his way into the grey room and beside me just intime for the game instructions. because this was the last game, there was no need for a dice roll. The number 1 shows on the screen before it goes white, and the ai voice starts.
The game name and rules show up on the screen as the voice speaks revealing the name of the game...

"Game: peak a boo!"

I zone out the rest of what it was saying, as the only thing on my mind was... you've got to be shitting me...

....
.
.
.
.
______________________________
Yeahhhh 🗣‼ this book is almost done omg- yall this is so sad 😞
The next chapter might be the last- but do not fear! I may or may not do a second 'continuation' book. Can I call it that? Like a part two of the book almost. And obviously other series as I already mentioned, I still don't have a name for it either so suggestions are welcome!!
But anyways, thank you all so much for reading and voting for 'Mr.gunman', please continue to support my series and myself as I continue to create story's for you all to hopefully enjoy!! See you in the next chapter ;)

(1261 words)