Chapter 3

"Argh NEXT" Win shouted as he was auditioning models for his latest collection of clothes. It had only been 3 hours since he started auditioning but he was already tired. He groaned and banged his head on the desk. Prim carefully approached him and handed him a glass of water.

"Prim let's call it a day. I'm tired and I need a drink so bad.. tell the others to go back home now" Win said in his groggy voice. Prim found it cute and she let out a soft chuckle but Win heard it. He lifted his eyebrows at her so she just excused herself immediately. "That was close" Prim held her chest and let out a sigh

Win stood up, gathering his stuff when he heard a knock. "Prim you may go home, I can go home myself" But the next second he heard the door creak open. He turned his head and saw Someone familiar, but he pretended to not know him.

"Y-yes?" Shit I stuttered

"I thought you were auditioning models" so he is a model? Win thought

He started walking towards Win and stopped right in front of him. Win couldn't stop his fast beating heart, he wanted to avoid his eyes but for some reason Win couldn't help but stare at those deep beautiful eyes. A smirk grew on the latter's face as he could tell that the bunny was intimidated by him.

"Are you still auditioning SIR?" He asked leaning over towards Win.

Win couldn't let this guy intimidate him anymore. He shook his head and put on a cold expression immediately. "I'm sorry but we are done for today. If you want to audition then please come tomorrow. I'm quiet tired right now, excuse me"

He picked his bag and coat and headed towards the door when he felt a hand grip on his wrist. He stopped, afraid to turn around and meet those eyes again. "I'm sure I'm the one you're looking for.." He spoke in a low soft voice making Win feel shivers down his spine.

Win took a deep sigh and faced him. "What do you mean mister?" He loosened his grip on Win's wrist and took out a file. "My profile sir. You said you were looking for a tall and muscular male, I'm sure I meet your requirements."

He didn't wanted to lose but still Win took the file and started going through it. His eyes widened when he saw his profile.

Name Bright Chivaree Age

Age. 26
Height. 183
Hobbies. Singing and playing music

Win didn't notice that his mouth was open while looking at Bright's profile pictures. Bright simply chuckled thinking how cute he looked. Win cleared his throat and closed the file meeting Bright's soft eyes.

"Um you haven't added your work experience in here Mr.Chivaree"

"Bright. For you it's just Bright" Win gulped his saliva and shook his head, maintaining his cool.

"I have been in New York half of my life and I've recently come here in Thailand. I've been modeling in other agency before but since I came here, I thought I'd work for the best.."

"If you're gonna work with me then I need you to make sure you won't flee off to other agencies if they pay you more. I can't afford to lose yet another model and my fashion week is in three weeks" Win said writing down something in his file.

"Oh you don't have to worry about it, I will never leave you Win" there you go again with the fast beating, Win thought.

"It's sir for you. Don't try to be friendly with me. You can come to my office on Monday and my secretary will let you know about your salary and work schedule."

Bright smiled hearing that he is selected and will be working with Win. Although Win had created a wall between them making sure they stay at their distance, Bright had faith on himself that be will make sure Win opens up to him one fine day.

"THANK YOU SIR" Bright shouted when Win started walking towards the door. He smiled and kept walking forward.

"Prim we found the perfect model for my collection. Make sure you take his details before going home. Meet me in my office on Monday" Win said smiling unconsciously.

"O-okay sir" She replied feeling confused watching her boss smiling suddenly.

^^
"Congratulations Win on finding your model" Gun raised a toast while they were sitting together in the bar. Win smiled and took a gulp of his drink. "So how does he look Win?" Mix asked curiously as Win hadn't told them who his model was. He didn't wanted his friends to drool over his model.

Win rolled his eyes. "You'll see when you see" he said with a smirk.

"Ehhh being so possessive right from the start huh? But I bet he is not more handsome than my boyfriend" Mix said in his usual sassy tone. "You wish" Win replied back and their glaring contest began. Gun shook his head and started walking towards the bartender to ask for more drinks.

"Excuse me. Can I have a__" And he paused feeling his heart beat running on full speed.

"Yes can I help you" he spoke giving Gun a breathtaking smile. "Er um argh" Gun was malfunctioning as he couldn't stop staring at the handsome bartender.

"Are you okay? Your face is turning red"

Shit. Gun grabbed his face and felt it getting warmer. "Oh um s-sorry I would like 3 beers please" he responded quickly avoiding the smirking bartender. "Here you go, three beers" As Gun was about to flee to his seat, he felt a grab on his arm.

He felt his heart on his throat if it makes sense. Although the bar had plenty of air-conditioning, Gun was sweating really badly. He cautiously turned his head and his eyes met those intimidating glare yet again.
"I'm sorry but I didn't get your name.. I'm Jumpol Adulkittiporn but you can call me Off" He smiled offering a hand towards the now shaking Gun.

"Hi Off I'm Gun Atthaphan" Holding the latter's hand, he realized his hands were sweating. He tried to take away his hand but Off didn't let go. "Don't try to run away ja"

Win pov
Ever since I've met him, why do I keep thinking about him. Is it because I finally managed to get a model or is it something else? Well it could be happiness that I'm sitting here beside a drunk Mix and yet still thinking about him.

He was deep in his thoughts when he heard his phone ring. He almost jumped from his seat because of his phone ringtone being too loud. "H-hello krap" he heard no response from the other end. "Hello? Can you hear me?" Yet no response again.

"Mick if you're pulling yet another prank then I'm telling you I ain't falling for it. I'm hanging up"

"Wait Win it's me" his eyes widened.

To be continued_^^_

✨️☀️🐰✨️
Finally I inserted OffGun in my story🎉
A vote and comment would be appreciated if you all enjoyed this chapter
Thank you for reading and keep supporting BrightWin