chapter 5

"Come on let me drop you home" Bright had been trying to convince Win to let him drive him home. After having their breakfast together, Win wanted to take a cab back to the studio where he had left his car but Bright insisted that he would drive Win home instead.

"I have my freaking car there Mr.Chivaree. How will I go to work the next day if I leave my car there?" Bright was surely testing Win's patience but he found it cute when he growled in annoyance.

"Well I can drive you home and I can pick you up the next day. You're too tired to drive sir and wouldn't it be more convenient this way. We can reduce global warming by using less petrol." Win face palmed himself. He already had enough of Bright's nonsense for a day. He had walked right in with the most irritating human being.

"Fine" he sighed in defeat and let the latter do whatever he wanted to do. Bright almost jumped in excitement. He held out the door for Win and waited patiently until Win sat inside the car.

Bright got inside his car and started the engine. He could see Win's annoyed face on the rear view mirror. Cute. Win noticed that the glare of the other male, he made a questioning look. "My house is on the main road-"

"Main road and then left. First house. I know"

Win creased his brows, facing Bright. Shit. I fucked up.

"How do you know that?"

"How do I know that, that's a nice question Win" He chuckled nervously.

"Don't try to avoid the question"

Think fast Bright otherwise this little man is going to murder you right here and no one would know. I can't die right now, I'm not even married yet.

"Aow I searched it on the GPS Win. Why do you like to interrogate everyone"

Win slowly nodded his head and faced the window. Bright sighed in relief. Shit I almost got caught. He took another glance over Win and continued driving. Win was resisting his sleep all the way but since his body was drained he fell asleep in no time. Bright frequently watched over his shoulder to see Win's head dangling with a cute pout on his mouth.

Bright reached Win's house in no time since he was already familiar with the road. He gently parked his car along side the house. He brushed Win's bangs aside to see his forehead.

"You look so peaceful right now. Why do you have to wear that frown on your face all the time huh." He whispered.

"Sir we're home" Bright shook his arm gently to wake him up. Win yawned, slowly stretching his arms. "Had a good sleep boss?" Win turned his head to find Bright looking at him with a smirk on his face.

"I'll pick you up on Monday then" Bright shouted while Win was walking towards his house. "I can take a cab" he shouted back.
"I won't let you"

Win had a smile on his face the minute he closed the front door. He shook his head and walked in to have a shower.

^^
Win woke up to the sound of someone ringing his door bell multiple times. He decided to ignore it for the first few times but then it kept on ringing and ringing and ringing. He groaned and pulled his duvet over his face, covering his whole body.

"It's freaking 6 in the morning!! Who tf comes to other people's houses on six freaking A.M." Win gave up on his sleep soon and power walked towards the door. Thinking of all the ways he could murder the person who disturbed his sleep.

"What tf-"

"Good morning to you too boss"

Not again. "Why are you here again?"