Chapter 4

"Wait Win it's me"

It's that voice that I can never forget. The voice which lingers within my body, making me feel a thousand emotions all at once. His voice used to bring me butterflies but now all that I feel is pain.

Flashback

"Winnnn!!"

Win was in his studio like always busy stitching his new design clothes when he heard someone shout his name and he knew exactly who it was. He smiled shaking his head. The door opened and in came Drake full of excitement.

"Win why didn't you answer me when I called your name huh?" He furrowed his eyebrows which made Win laugh.

"Sorry Drake I was busy. What's the news anyway.." Win put down the piece of cloth he was holding and turned towards Drake. "Win you won't believe me but something really good happened" Drake was jumping up and down while holding Win's hands in excitement. The perks of having a hyper boyfriend I guess, Win thought.

"Tell me before I lose my mood to listen Drake."

Drake took a deep breath calming himself

"Baby your designs got selected to be showcased at Vogue"

"Huh?! ARE YOU SERIOUS RIGHT NOW?!" Win shouted out as he was too shocked with the news Drake dropped. He had always wanted to have his designs on popular platforms but he was never that fortunate enough. Now that he got an opportunity he was dying to have, he didn't know what to think or do about it.

"Yes I'm serious Win. You've finally accomplished your dreams baby I am so proud of you" The latter kissed on Win's forehead.

"It was only possible because you were with me the whole time love. You believed in me when no one did. This is our accomplishment Drake" they leaned in making their foreheads touch and breathed in their warmth.

"Let's go celebrate baby. We'll go party all night okay" Win smiled and nodded his head which leaded the older male to reach out for his hand and made their way out to celebrate.

End of Flashback

"Win ai Win are you there?"

Win was brought back to reality, what was he thinking. He wouldn't be able to have the same kind of relationship they had before, would they?

He cleared his throat and said "hi" making the other male chuckle a bit.

"It's been a long time since I heard your voice Win. It's still has the same softness in it since the last time I heard you." Drake said.

He was making it so hard for Win to get over him. Win closed his eyes, forbidding any tears to fall down.

"What do you want Drake?" He responded coldly.

"Okay I deserved that." He said in his low voice making a shiver run down Win's spine. "I was hoping we could meet tomorrow Win. It's my day off and it's a weekend as well." Win rubbed his forehead

"I have no reason to meet you and it's better if you stop calling me from now onwards. Plus I have so much work pending" This is the right thing I'm doing. I can not meet him again, not after what I've been through. Win thought.

There was a minute of silence between the two of them. No one spoke as they knew at what stage their relationship came at. "If you don't have_"

"I miss you baby"

Win suddenly didn't seem to be able to breathe. He clinched at his chest as he felt a pang on his heart. He hated to admit that he missed Drake so bad. The house they shared now just looked like a cold apartment. Before he could lose his mind, he hung up the call and switched off his phone.