Chapter 27

Win povThe day is finally here!! The day when me and Bright can be together forever and live happily

Win pov
The day is finally here!! The day when me and Bright can be together forever and live happily. I never thought I would be able to experience such love like this before but since the day Bright came into my life, it has changed the whole perception of love for me.

With trembling hands, I wear my suit and walk in front of the mirror. I took a deep breath as I looked at my reflection. "Gosh, I'm so nervous" I felt as if a thousand butterflies were flying inside my stomach and I could throw up any minute. Was it a good sign or bad luck???

I'm not superstitious but at this moment when I'm just minutes away from getting married, I can't risk anything.

I heard a knock on the door. "C-come i-in" I stuttered. Immediately the door opened revealing my two best friends Gun and Mix. As soon as they saw me, both of them gasped and covered their mouth with their hand.

"D-does it look bad?"

"Bunny you look like an angel. Oh my gosh! I can't believe you're getting married" Gun said and launched at me for a hug. Mix joined us and we stayed like that for a minute or two.

"Win you did such an amazing job designing this suit!" And yes, I designed this myself. I always had this dream suit that I imagined myself to be in and luckily I was able to make it and finally wear it on my very own wedding day.

(A/n: let's pretend this is Win and he wore this)

Mix started clicking a few snaps of mine from different angles. For a minute he even lay on the floor to take a good picture of mine.

"Gun, am I really ready for this?

Gun smiled at me and placed his hand on my shoulder. "You love Bright and he loves you so I don't think there's anything to worry about bunny. Just enjoy this moment and be happy"

"And I'm sure you're mister lover boy must be super nervous as well," Mix said and then I thought how Bright must be catching up with things.

Both of them started putting the final details on my suit and Mix started on my make-up. I know it sounds crazy to do my make-up after I wear the suit but I usually don't like wearing make-up before wearing my clothes. So Mix sat me down and started doing his magic on my face.