Chapter 18

(A/n: Merry Christmas everybody!! A little bit of smut as a Christmas gift😉 enjoy)

Win pov

The sun rose again, the sunlight making its way through the window and to my room. A smile instantly appeared on my face because today was different. It was the same Monday but something about Monday felt special and tingly.

I rolled over to the side of my bed and checked my phone where I saw a text from Bright.

I smiled even wider and my heart did this quick somersault. My morning suddenly became wonderful. Does love make someone so crazy? I don't know but I like this feeling.

I took a quick shower and put on my work clothes. With a smile on my face on a Monday morning, can you believe it?

I decided to walk to my studio today because why not and I highly regretted that decision because it was hella cold. With shivering hands, I finally reached my studio. When I was about to cross the road, I felt a pair of hands wrapped around my waist.

"Hi," And I knew exactly who it was. I smiled and turned my head to look at him. He was there, smiling and looking at me with so much love in his eyes.

"And what are you doing here this early in the morning?" I said in a playful tone.

"I wanted to see my boyfriend" and I blushed.

He stood next to me and held my hand. Startled, I looked at him. He shrugged his shoulders and crossed the road with me. "Your hands are cold so I was just helping you get warm." He whispered. That was the thing I adored about him, no matter how much he annoyed me and clung to me, I loved it. It warmed my heart.

As we walked inside the building, I noticed that everyone literally everyone was staring at him. Then I realised that I was still holding hands with him. I immediately took my hands away and Bright gave me a confused look.

It was quite new to me and it felt awkward to be dating my once model. I rushed inside my office and finally let out a breath I was holding.

"What was that?" Bright said when he closed the door. His hands were on his hips and honestly, he looked too cute to be scolding me right now.

"I'm not used to Bright. It feels awkward"

"Awkward? Being with me makes you feel awkward?"

"No, no, no, it's not like that. I'm sorry but can we take it slow?" I held his hands as he continued pouting.

It took him a while to understand what I was talking about but he agreed anyway. He spends the whole day next to me, smiling and staring at me.

"Win, should I work here?"

"Huh? Have you gone mad?"

"I don't wanna be away from you and I think I'll do a great job" I chuckled. His words were convincing but what work would he even do here? He was the co-owner of VC company for god sake.