Pre chapter 2

Felix POV

*ping* *ping

"What did Mingi send me this time?" Felix says annoyed as he checks his phone screen. His eyes immediately widen at the words on his screen.

Mingi: here you go bro maybe you'll stop being such an dick if you have some good shot to jerk off to *insert some random ass website*

                                                                                                            Me
Bro tf is this weird shit you just sent me

Mingi: doesn't matter click on it

                                                                                                             Me                    I'm not clicking on shit tell what it is

Mingi: just trust me it's that good ahh shit

                                                                                                             Me         Mingi I swear to mothafucking God if this is another fucking link that gets me phone hacked again I'm beating your fucking ass

Mingi: damn bro chill I swear on my life it's legit i will buy you tickets to a Taylor Swift concert if you end up getting hacked

                                                                                                             Me      Ok you better not try to change up the story of i get hacked

I can't fucking believe I'm doing this. Why the hell am I listening to him. My phone is about to get fucked up again.

*Narrator POV*

Felix takes a deep breath as he clicks on the link. It takes him to a porn website. As his screen loads he sees what seems a stream getting ready to take place in 5 minutes. During those five minutes he begins to read the chats. He gasps as he reads such vulgar words being shown on his screen.

ILOVEHANJI: OMG HE'S FINALLY STARTING

HanJi'sDaddy:  show us that beautiful body

Slut4HanJi: can't wait for him he has such a fat ass

BonerIsland69: no one else can compare to my baby's streams

ETC,ETC,ETC

As the screen went black Felix felt his stomach drop out of excitement. An almost angelic looking boy came into his eyesight. His big browns eyes that screamed innocence, his mid length black perfectly complementing his face shape, his fat, juicy, plump lips looked so kissable. Felix stated at the boy in absolute awe and adornment. Felix started to let his eyes wonder on the boy's body. His cock immediately stiffened as he seen what piece of fabric covers the boy's body.

A black lace body suit that complimented his body so perfectly. The tightness of the bodysuit making his waist look so small and slutty. His thighs looked so soft and milky white. His body looking so small, fragile, and fuckable.

DiccPixx: I just wanna devour you

HanJiIsTheBest: so fucking beautiful

LeeF: you look breathtaking

Felix wasn't sure why he is so attracted to the boy or why he couldn't take his eyes of the screen or why and when he typed in the chat. He observed every detail on the boy's body from head to toe.

"Hi everyone wow we have a lot more views than we did last time."  Jisung spoke keeping direct eye contact with the camera. As soon as Felix heard his voice he let out a breathy groan. His mind started to picture how lovely his moans would sound and how he would look with his lips wrapped around his cock.  Felix starts to palm himself at the thoughts as he looks down he sees Jisung taking off the black lace body suit and revealing his bare body to everyone. Felix gets impatient and pulls out his dick and starts to stoke himself very slowly.

Jisung grabs a large bottle of lube turns around in his hands and knees, and squirts some on his hole and fingers. He slides in finger in and slowly pumps it in and out of him. "Hpmhm" he lets out a quiet muffled moan. As he adds to more fingers into himself he lets out a whimper from the slight burn of his fingers. After prepping himself he pulls out a large curved purple dildo and pours lube onto it. He turns around so his front is facing the camera. He stands the toy up straight and slowly sinks down on it letting out soft moans on his way down.

He slowly begins bouncing on the toy letting pathetic, slutty moans. "Yes oh fuck yes" "Hmmm" "Ahh". He stars to bounce faster and harder, the dildo hitting his prostate with every bounce. His moans becoming more desperate and louder.

Felix starts stroking his cock at the same pace as Jisung groaning and throwing his head back hitting his head on his pillow. His eyes squeezing shut as he feels his orgasm approaching.

Both Jisung and Felix are chasing relief. Jisung bouncing aggressively and sloppily and Felix stroking himself using all his arm strength bucking his hips into his hand.

" I'm cumming fuck I'm cumming I'm -  oh fuck". Jisung moans out as the knot in his stomach becomes tighter. His orgasm finally arriving as he arches his back, rolls his eyes into the back of his head, and mouth wide open.

Felix cumming not even a second later, letting out deep groans and moans as he cums all over his hands, pants, and stomach.

Felix and Jisung riding out their highs, slowing down their paces. Both males breathing heavily attempting to catch their breaths and recover from their orgasms.

Jisung lifts up of the dildo goes to turn off the live stream. "Well, I guess that concludes the stream. I'll see you next time." His last words before the screen goes dark again.

This stream has ended. Subscribe to be notified when another begins!

LeeF would you like to subscribe to AngelHanJi?

                             YES/NO

Congratulations, You have subscribed to AngelHanJi! You will be notified when another stream starts.

-------------------------------------------------------

A/N How many times was the word "boy" mentioned?