Chapter 13

let that sink in ————————————————————————

let that sink in
————————————————————————

felix POV

i'm gonna fucking kill lee minho.

he had the audacity to go through my computer, bank statement, and history. then he asks out the same boy i'm in love with and is on a date with him right now?!

my eyes damn near bulging out of my skull staring intensely at the two in front of me. minho knows how i feel about him. he knows that i come to starbucks everyday just to see him at this specific time.

i could kill him right now.....
.
.
.
.

but i can't, fuck

but i can crash this little "date"

walking up to the two with a smile one my face staring directly at minho as he shifts his focus from jisung to me and panic flooding his eyes.

"oh hey minho what are you doing here? you don't ever really come here that often, and who's the cutie your talking to?"

ew what the fuck felix that was so cringe now jisung's really not gonna like you.

"my names jisung and thanks for the compliment. your not too bad yourself." the boys says looking at me while also checking me out.

"my names felix. it's nice to meet you." i smile at him with my heart racing out my chest and reaching my hand out to shake his.

he shakes my hand while making intense eye contact making me impossibly more nervous than i already was.

"can i get your number?"

huh?

"i said can i get your number?"

what?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

oh shit he wants my number!

"yeah go course let me see your phone." reaching out to put my number in his phone a little to eagerly.

i look at minho, his face blazing red with anger, staring into my soul. i give him a sly smirk as jisung saves my number.

*PING*

"that was me i texted you to make sure that it was the right number." they boy says with a small shy smile.

"well i have to get going, i'll text you later cutie." i whisper the last part loud enough for both him and minho to hear.

at this point minho looks like he's gonna jump across the table and strangle me. oh well he can go cry about it.

"bye minho." i say in a sour and sarcastic tone. he gives the most ungenuine smile and squints his eyes.

winking at jisung at one last time and walking out, i see minho holding his breath almost like he's calming himself.

fucking pussy doesn't even like you

————————————————————————
a/n: hey guys sorry abt the slow updates i've just been hella busy tryna get my grades up since school ends in 8 days i'll probably be updating more in the summer hopefully

Love you xxxx