Chapter 4

How are you all doing hope you all had a great Christmas and happy New Year's xxxx

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Minho POV)

 I just can't believe it. Felix has been stalking that poor boy for God knows how long. What if Felix tries do more than just watch like a weirdo? What if he tries to hurt him or kidnap him? Wait why do I care? He's the one who stole Felix from me. Ok now let's be realistic you can't technically steal a person from another. But that's not the point the point is I may hate Jisung but Felix is stalking him. That's illegal, that's pretty much 4th degree stalking right there I could turn Felix in to the police. But I wouldn't do that to him. 

God how am I supposed get Felix to stop liking him? That's like impossible to do. Or is it? I could manipulate Felix into liking me and forgetting about Jisung or I could just kill Jisung. Ok now I sound crazy. Well crazier then I usually sound. What am I supposed to do? The boy I'm in love with is in love with my crush. And I just feel like I'm being punished for what I did to Cha-. Wait a damn minute did I just say crush!? I don't have a crush on Jisung I just find him attractive and he has a nice body and angelic moans and his eyes feel so warm and comforting and his smile could light up the entire galaxy. And don't even get me started on how fuckable he looks. I wonder how beautiful his juicy lips would feel around my dick. Or how his walls would squeeze around me and how deep his back would arch when I-

HYUNG!

 "Huh, what?" I say snapping out of my thoughts, flinching from Hyunjin's loud voice. " I've been calling your name for like the past 4 minutes. Did you go deaf or something?" He responds in a sassy tone. "Don't speak to me like that in your hyung brat!" " M'kay whatever mean hoe." "Hyunjin what do you want?" "What do you want from Wing Stop? I'm getting lemon pepper, what flavor do you want?" "Buffalo." I reply. "Basic ass bitch got no taste buds." I heard Hyunjin mumble under his breath. "Excuse me what was that?" I say snapping my neck towards him. "You know what I said. Don't tell your so old you can't even hear anymore. Your becoming so much like Channie hyung." "Hyunjin get the he'll out of my room right fucking now before I hit you." "Ok damn sorry didn't know mean hoe got her period I'll leave." 

 "Seungmin what do you want from Wing Stop!?" I hear Hyunjin yell after slamming my door closed. God he's so sassy. But back to the topic, I feel so confused right now. I hate the boy I just same near fantasized and came in my pants to and now I have a painfully hard boner currently and the boy I'm in love with is in love with him. Now I know how Jackie from 'My Life With the Walter Boys' feels. Except my Alex is Felix and my Cole is Jisung. I'll just think about this when I get in my cold shower later. I don't feel like dealing with my boner right now I'm too tired.