Chapter 6

A/N 3k reads is crazy man thank you so much xxxx              And I'm going to be editing some of the past chapters

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Jeongin POV*

I heard Minho hyung and Yongbok hyung arguing a week or so ago. I'm don't know what's going with my hyungs, but everytime they are around each other Yongbok gives Minho an angry glare and Minho hyung always looks sad and depressed all the time. I didn't hear that much of the argument but what I can understand from it is that Lixie hyung is in debt because of a streamer and Minho is jealous and has a crush on Lix? I don't know anything else. But what's wrong with donating to a streamer? Knowing how Felix hyung acts he probably watches streamers like Kai Cenat or Duke Dennis because he's always talking about wizz or was it quiz no it was rizz or whatever. 

But why would Minho be jealous of a streamer? Does Minho want to be a streamer? Is he jealous because Felix probably looks up to the streamer more than his own hyung? Most likely. Who even is the streamer anyway? I would ask Felix but I don't think that's a good idea especially since Minho invaded his privacy. nd inform think I should ask Minho. He's probably accuse me of eavesdropping. Wait I think I know who it is.

I remember when Felix was making brownies and his phone kept blowing up. And when I looked there were notifications that a streamer named HanJi was starting a live. That's probably why when I told Felix that he rushed up the stairs and called me an amazing maknae. 

As I got on my MacBook closing out my roblox tab and getting on Google, I got a gut feeling telling me I was about to find something I won't like. Maybe I shouldn't do this. You know what I'll just go on incognito mode so if it is something bad it won't be in my history. 

Why am I so nervous? It's not like I'm buying drugs or anything. Christ just do it Jeongin don't be such a pussy. As I typed in he letters one by one, the more I felt my heart pounding. What the fuck? It feels like the first time I snuck out. "Here it goes." I think out loud to my self as I hit the enter button.

"Lord please let this be some gamer on twitch or Youtuber." I say closing my eyes. Letting out a deep breath as I open my eyes that breath quickly becomes taken away from me at the sight of what is in front of me.

Felix, what the actual fuck?

Lix hyung is in debt because of a porn star? I mean I knew Felix was horny because all he ever talked about was sex and before we all really for comfortable with each other I could hear him jerking off very night. But to be in debt because of a poem star? That's just ridiculous. "How good does the content have to be?" I say as I scroll down and click on one of the websites

XHamster.com

ARE YOU OVER THE AGE OF 18?

YES

NO

Christ this is so nerve wracking. Well its time to see what Felix is into. Wait not like that but it also is like that. Just shut up and watch the video.

────────────────────

 "Fuck fuck fuck fuck!" I shout with my legs shaking and strings of cum coming from my dick. My head falling backwards, my back arching and my toes curling. Bitting my fist to silence my moans and groans to avoid daring attention to my room. 

"Ok now I see why Felix was in debt."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N I'll let you guys know why I asked y'all to pick a color next chapter and XHamster is real porn site