Chapter 15

fucking help my fucking legs hurt....

where the fuck am i.....................

what the fuck happened last night?

"good morning minnie." a pair of hands wrap around my waist and a another on my thigh and torso.

"AGHHHHHH"

my body jolts up at the unfamiliar voice and the odd touching.

"christ sueng are you ok? why did you scream like that?" hyunjin says. i turn around to see two very naked men in bed with me. one staring at my face with concern, the other staring at my body with lust.

"what the fuck? when did i get here? and where are my clothes?" i say in a panicked tone. i see them exchange looks before looking at me and smiling.

"i guess the little puppy doesn't remember what happened last night, huh?" jeongin says grabbing me by the wait and pulling me on top of him.

"you don't remember how slutty you were last night? taking innie's cock like a whore, sucking mine like your life depended on it?"

"you don't remember begging to have me fill you up?"

"you don't remember whining like a slut for cock?"

"you don't remember being so good for the camera?"

i start whimpering out of embarrassment and writhing around innie's lap, unknowingly grinding on his dick.

"oh it looks like you do remember." i hear jinnie moving around before settling behind me.

"I- please-" i cut my self off for a moment thinking. what would happen if i let them do this?

i mean a threesome with the two people i love the most? i'd have to be really dumb to give up that chance.

after concluding my thoughts i start to grind the on innie more skillfully and harder. i lean back into hyunjin's neck kisses enjoying the moment and moaning.

"guess the little slut wants some more huh?" i whine desperately and nod my head pathetically.

"such a greedy puppy."

"don't worry we'll take care of you."

————————————————————————
a/n: grumby grandma booty

happy pride month

love u xxxx