Chapter 3

Your fucking kidding me! 2k reads?!?! I really appreciate this so much.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Minho POV

I seen him. I seen the boy who stole my Felix from me. My first thoughts shame I seen him where too March up to him and punch him square in the jaw. But for some reason I didn't. I don't know why I didn't, that was my moment, my chance. But all I did was give sissy attitude like a prissy blonde bitch. 

I got a gut feeling telling me not to do anything. And for once I listened. And now that that I look back even if I did punch him how would that even benefit me? 

*HONK*

Blinking, from spacing out I finally realized the light was green and that other drivers began to go around me while giving rude looks. Damn didn't know that in was sitting here for that long. But back to the subject, I don't think getting violent would fix anything. I mean it's not even like he knows Felix in real life, right?

But we all live 10 minutes from the Starbucks he works at. And every morning Felix goes to get coffee from Starbucks....

Wait...

It couldn't be

Every morning Felix gets coffee from Starbucks and comes back with a huge smile on his face and he's never happy in the morning. He is paying a porn star his whole same account and is obsessed with him. He goes to the Starbucks the porn star works at everyday. He comes home with coffee smiling like an idiot after getting coffee from  the same dude he's obsessed with. 

Holy shit.

Is Felix stalking him?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: hey there guys it's been sometime sorry for such a short chapter I wanted to do something special for the holidays but anyway I'm back now and grades closed and it's winter break so I'll have more time to write but anyway

Merry Christmas!