Chapter 2

Thank you so much for 1.1k reads<3

-------------------------------------------------------

*Jisung POV*

*BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP*

My eyes shot open as the sound of my alarm filled my ears and room. My body jolting upwards violently, giving me whiplash. As I turned to my nightstand to turn off my alarm I look at the time and realize my alarm has been going off for 30 minutes.

"FUCK, I'm going to be late to work." I screech grabbing my necessities and jogging into the shower. As I'm washing myself I think how the hell I ended up in this situation.

I'm a Starbucks barista and a porn star at the same time. How the hell do those jobs even mix up? I work as a porn star to pay bills because my landlord a fucking homophobic asshole and a barista to buy any necessities I might need. At first it was hard to adjust to the schedule, especially when I would randomly called in to take over for someone else's shift. But over time it became easier for me.

Jumping out the shower and drying myself frantically and trying to find my work shirt and pants, my phone starts to ring loudly.

Boss Man is calling

Accept Decline

OTP

BM: Jisung where the hell are you!?

JS: I'm on my way right now I slept through my alarm

BM: How many times have I told you to come on time or not come at all!?

JS: I'm sorry I really mean it I'll make it up to you

BM: Fine your working an extra 4 hours today

JS: No boss I can't I have plans after my shift

BM: Oh well should've not been late

JS: No wait boss plea-

Fuck, he hung up. I'm gonna have to cancel my stream and my private session for tonight. There goes my money. I'm going to have to do a special stream tomorrow.

I rush down the stairs grabbing the keys to my all matte big black SUV (iykyk), clicking on my seatbelt and speeding down to Starbucks.

Quickly parking my car and running into the coffee shop to put my things in the locker room, hurrying to put on my inform. My coworker Wooyoung walks in greeting me. "Oh hey Ji, just so you know boss is pissed at you man. I'd quit right on the spot if i were you." "Yeah I know." I respond in a sassy tone. "Hey, don't yell at me cause you have your panties in a pretzel. I'm not the one late to work." I roll my eyes at his dumb comment.

"Hmh. Love you too bestie." " Whatever. I'll text you later after my shift." "If it ever ends. He's probably giving an infinite shift." "Haha so funny Woo. You should be a comedian." " Your mad your not as funny as me." "As if, we both know I'm the funnier one here." " We both know that lie is as fat as your ass." "Now your just denying the facts, I AM funnier." " Jisung didn't anyone ever tell you lying is a sin." "Your the only one lying her-"

"JISUNG!"

Oh shit.

"Well it was nice talking to you I have to go get yelled at. Have a good day Woo." I say rushing out the locker rooms, and into the main part trying to avoid getting in more trouble. "You this I you can just do as you please, huh?" My boss's words. hitting me harshly as I turned the corner all most scaring me straight. "I'm sorry sir, but I don't think I know what you mean." " You know exactly what the hell I mean Jisung. If you are late one more time I'm firing you on the spot. You understand me?" "Yes,sir. I understand." " Good. Now get to work."

As my boss walked out of the room I realized everyone in the entire café has been staring at me. "What!" I yell suddenly making others around me flinch. "You've never seen someone get in trouble before?"

Jeez. Some people need to learn how to mind their own business.

"Well, looks like you got yourself into some big trouble little one." I hear a mysterious voice speak to me in an almost angry tone. As I look up I see a purple haired man giving me an envious glare with a menacing smirk. "Hi, what would you like to order today sir?" I say desperately trying to change the subject. "I've never seen someone so rebellious before." The man continues ignoring my efforts to move on from the situation. "Sir, your going to have to order something or else in gonna have to ask you to leave." " Ok man. Jeez I'll have an iced Americano." He says finally giving up on making me uncomfortable and pulling out his wallet. "That'll be $1.75. Cash or card?" "Card." He replies in a cold tone.

I wonder what got him in such a salty mood.

After paying the man sits down drinking his beverage staring into my soul not taking his eyes off of me. Damn I can't be looking that good today I didn't even try with my outfit. The strange man suddenly gets up in an aggressive way as if he was in a rush but slowly walks up to me after throwing away his trash. He pulls me over the counter by my collar and whispers in to my ear. "I'm watching you and everything you do. Your stealing him away from me. Watch your back." And with that the man's storms out of the shop.

I don't what the hell his problem was or what in the actual fuck he was talking about but the was weird as hell. This is going to one hell of a long day.