Chapter 5

Double update for my fellow clowns

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Jisung POV)

Groaning as I walked into my apartment after working till 7:30 p.m has me worn out. Today has not been my day I think to myself as I kick off my shoes and heading to the bathroom to make a hot bath for myself. I had to get yelled at by my boss on the phone then again when I got to work in front of everyone which was super embarrassing. I turn on the water and my way to the kitchen grabbing a bottle of wine and a glass. Then some weird guy came in saying something like: 'stay away from him' or some bullshit like that. Then I had to go sit in traffic and go to the store. Jesus H Christ my back hurts like I let Josh Hutcherson rail me. I whine as I reach for the candles lighting them and beginning to undress myself and slip into the piping hot water. Mhm finally a moment to myself. Just as I begin to relax my phone begins to ring echoing in the bathroom. My fucking God give me a break I complain as I reach over into the back pocket of my pants I realize it's my bestfriend, Beomgyu. Immediately answering it and bring greeted with his eye directly in the camera. I jumped not excepting to see his eye.

"Jesus Gyu you almost have me a heart attack! Don't do that again." I say putting a hand on my chest, feeling my heart beat out of my body. Beomgyu burst out with laughter at my reaction. "Oh I'm sorry Ji I can't help it your so cute when you get scared." He says. "Gyu what do you want? I've already had a long day." "Aww poor poo poo. But anyways I have someone I want you to meet." "Oh God Gyu don't let it be another guy like that Jimin dude he was so weird (No hate directed toward the idol) I don't trust you anymore after that." "First off Jimin was not weird you were just being weird cuz you weren't getting any dick and second this dude is way different. He's friends with Mingi and he's like super hot and his voice is so sexy." "Hey you can't say that your dating Mingi. What if he heard you?" "So what if he hears me just extra dick for me tonight. Enough about me let's get you set up with this dude so you can finally get some dick. "

"Why would I want to get dick from a dude I've never met before? I haven't even seen his face." " Well look at your messages I sent you his number and a picture of him." "You really are determined to get me a boyfriend Gyu." I sighed checking our messages to see and extremely attractive blonde with freckles. I take a few minutes to observe him and his features to his perfectly shaped jaw line and acute chin to his middle part on his scalp. He is quite a snack if you ask me. Might have to send him a few pics cause god damn. If I had to choose between him for Josh Hutcherson to blow out my back it definitely be him. "Hey Gyu what's his name?" "Ooh your interested in him aren't ya? His name is Lee Felix he's from Australia and his birthday is right after yours." " He's pretty hot. I'm gonna text him right now." "Yeah ok like he'll text you back. You'll probably scare him off." "Well I don't wanna send him a nude that'll definitely scare him off." " While your over there judging me I actually did do that and now I'm eating Mingi so jokes on you."

Me Hey this is Felix right? I'm Jisung Mingi's boyfriend's friend

As the night went on I eventually got off the phone and got out of the bath and put on my pajamas and headed to bed. I hope tomorrow isn't such a shitty day.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N Blue or Purple Choose wisely