The New beginning

NOTE: THIS IS UNDER EDITING . I HAVE THE PLOT PLANNED OUT AND FIXED PLOT HOLES THAT WERE IN HERE IN THE PAST SO WITHOUT FURTHER A DO ENJOY!.

The night of.......

"AHHHHHHH" Lie-la screams as a purple like creature flies Infront of her then it started talking? "Hello my name is Nooroo and I am a kwami that can grant you powers to make any-" Lie-la cuts Nooroo off then says " Nooroo for one you call me Master and for 2 I know everything already and i know how your powers work so no need to waste your breath." 

Meanwhile

Hey, My'lady i cant believe Monarch is gone-" Chat notices Ladybug was crying and goes it sit next to her when she turns her head to him with sadness and worry in her eyes . "Chat.....I couldn't find the miraculous, i messed up so bad and i am so so so sorry I just don't know what to do." She look up at him and he looks at her with a look that says -I am sorry for what happened and i am here for you- as he pulls her in for a hug. Even though they were nothing more than friends and partners they cared for each other more than anyone they stayed in the hug until *beep beep beep*. Ladybugs earrings were beeping she had to get going, "Thanks chat for being there with me but i have to get going see next patrol or*BAM* was that oh no" "A akuma"they both said unison.

"Well looks like they couldn't wait long before testing out their new powers right?" Chat said looking at Ladybug with a semi joking look.

"Chat this is no time for fun and games this is serious this is a new villain that we have no clue about now lets make this quick i will meet you at the wax museum once my kwami recharges k?" Chat noir nods and flings him self away on his staff as if it was a garbage bump that sinks so bad that even plagg would hurl at the smell.

At the museum

"I am IsaSCARE and i need you and your alley cat's miraculous bug!" IsaSCARE said as she towered over both Ladybug and Chat noir as they looked up at her wondering how they got into this situation. "aaa kitty i think we have a problem" "I agree m'lady LABYBUG WATCH OUT!" Chat runs towards her pushing her out of the way as a blue beam shoots from her arms .

Chat picks her up princess style and blots it out of there running across roof tops trying to find a safe place then he stops let's her down and says "M'lady you were almost hit are you okay?...... Do you have a plan? Do you-

"Chat I'm fine and i do have a plan *whispers the plan to chat it goes something like this trip her with your staff i call my lucky charm you use your power to break the ground under her*"

A whole fight scene later because i can't write fight scenes very well

"Pound it" They say in unison as they sit on the Eiffel tower. Then they hear what sounds like a .... women behind them they turn their heads to find a moth statue that was.......talking "Hey ladyrat and Alley Cat I am Cristalmoth (sorry for the name if its bad) and I will do anything in my power to take your miraculous to make my wish and none can stop me" then the moths flew away the were already purified so LB didn't have to do anything she stood up and stared at the ground feeling a mix of emotions going through her head a mixture of shock, confusion , and worry. "M'lady everything thing will be ok we will get the miraculous back and save Nooroo after all it is just you and me..." Ladybug noticed and said "Against the world as always." 

"Hey chat  isn't this whole situation just feels off you know like deja vu?" Ladybug says and turns around to see a curious Chat looking back at her.

"I don't know what you mean, but it does feel a bit weird but that's normal right it's kinda like when we first got our Miraculouses and we fought Hawkmoth for the first time and... and he went to jail but that's besides the point." Ladybug could tell that something he had said saddened his mood but she couldn't tell what but see wanted to know.

Ladybug walked closer to chat and sat down next to where he was and they both stared at the city below in silence.  "Chat did something happen you seen sad?" Ladybug asked him and he just lowered his head more and reached for his staff.

"I can't answer that M'lady it's to personal. It's time i get going sweet dreams M'lady." Chat said before he went off into the night.