IS THIS REALLY HAPPENING????

'W-What?" 

Adrien was now in shock. He couldn't believe that she had liked him all this time and he had never known. Than his 2 brain cells started to put 2 and 2 together. 1. that's why she stuttered and was flustered  around him and 2. he was a idiot for not noticing it sooner.  Adrien was snapped out of his daze when he heard someone call his name.

"Adrien"

"Adrien are you alright"

"Earth to Adrien"

"Y-Yeah I-I'm alright" Adrien stuttered out with a bright red blush on his cheeks. Marinette was also blushing a bright red that took over her whole face. Before either of them knew it they were outside of her house. "Looks like we are here Talk to you tomorrow Adrien. Thanks for the ride!" Marinette tried to keep her nerves and excitement under control before she walked into the bakery and jumping for joy.  

"Looks like someone is happy" Marinette mom teased her as she could see how red Marinette was when she walked in. Then Marinette's father came out from behind the portion wall separating the ovens and such from the bakery. Marinette's father greeted her before he went back to making the cake for a up coming Hero's day gala that The Agreste Brand had planed. The gala was in a few days. Marinette's parents wouldn't be home for a week because they were catering the event and they had a hotel booked.

Marinette was not expecting to go nor wanting to go because those were boring usually plus she would have to go as Ladybug and it would be hard to go as Marinette and Ladybug. Marinette went upstairs and grabbed a snack and went to her room and closed the trap door. Marinette just climbed the ladder leading to her bed and just flopped on her bed. Today day was extremally tiering for Marinette as there was a akuma and she had to socialize with people however on the bright side she finally confessed to Adrien just for nothing to come from it.

Marinette just groaned as her face hit her pillow and rolled over.

"Tikkiii what just happened?" Marinette still hasnt fully processed everything that happened in that eventful car ride with Adrien yet.

"Well Adrien confessed his feeling for you and you confessed your feeling for him in the car ride home and than you just left before he could say much."

"We did WHAT?!" 

Tikki just laughed nervously as she didn't really know how react. 

"HOW COULD I LET THIS HAPPEN TIKKII?" Marinette yelled into her pillow. Marinette was freaking out at the realization that Adrien knows that she has a crush on him and he has a crush on her and how awkward it would be tomorrow at school.

"Oh no I have to see him TOMORROW  at SCHOOL. I can't go tomorrow."

"Marinette how would you pull that off?" 

"I'll I'll ugh I don't know Tikki.  This is a DISASTER!" Marinette quickly rang Alya on the phone and waited for her to answer. 5 missed calls later Alya finally answered.