Emma? No, Marinette?

"What do you mean some else might know?"

"I mean someone might have found out and had a relation is the Cristalist of the future and Chat got akumatized."

"How would that even happen?"

"That is what I will try and find out. This is the time portal of the universe that the Voilette Chat came from which means we could find out what exactly happened but I need to send one of you in there."

"What no way! Voilette Chat is still on the loose we need to stay here."

"Come on LB I'll go because Paris needs you more than me."

"Oh come on Chat you can't be serious. You know how dangerous that could be what if you got hurt or worse died I would never see you again."

"Ladybug it's ok nothing is never going to happen. You just stay here and deal with the akuma while I find out how this whole thing happened it's going to be fine."

Chat tried to reason with her. Ladybug shook her head.

"Fine I guess you could go but if I need you Bunix will get you deal."

"Deal"

Chat went over to Bunix and was told some ground rules like don't detransform in public and try to stay under the raydor and to not tell the miraculous holders of that time any information not related to the situation. Chat agreed with these and Bunix opened and burro and Chat hopped in leaving Ladybug and Bunix alone,

"I really should get back to Paris, who knows what is happening there with Violette Chat."

Bunix nodded before opening a burro back to her balcony.   Ladybug stepped onto her balcony and and felt someone grab her from her waist, pulling her flushed against someone.  Ladybug gasped at the white eyes that were staring at her. Violette Chat smirks before holding her tighter and leaping off to louvre. His grip on her still tight she could move out of his arms made a shiver down her spine. There was no way out of this situation nor a solution she could think off at the moment. 

The orange hue from the sky made it look foggy and hard to see through which didn't help much in her case. The moon was out but it was more of a blueish grey than the typical grey and offwhite, there were no clouds and no pigeons which is something. The people of Paris locked themselves in their homes making sure none was on the streets which only made it more of a spooky admenshare not even Alya was out. Panic ran through Ladybug at the relaivation that Alya wasn't out following the akuma. 'Had Violette Chat done something to her?' she thought.

But, that could be further than the truth. Alya had transformed into Rena Rouge after she couldn't get ahold of Marinette and was looking for her without Marinette knowledge. Luka and rose were also transformed and helped people get to safety from when the akuma was in that area looking for Marinette.  

Once they were at the louvre Violette  Chat let go of her. Before she could get too far he grabbed her forearm stopping her from going any further.  His face was sad and tears glistened in is eyes as they began to trickle down his cheeks.

"Why did you leave me?"

"What?"

"WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME?!"

Ladybug flinched

.................._________..................

Chat Noir was sitting on a rooftop of a old building that was now abandoned. His ring beeping warning him but he didn't feel like moving. He was tried and just met with the Ladybug  of that universe. She was older, seemingly about 29 or 30 years old. The green light surrounded him as his transformation wore off. He feed plagg his cheese before he transformed and went to the park. 

'Why did I agree to this?' he thought to himself. He sat on one of the benches in the park and watched the children play in front of him. 'Wait that person looks familiar.' he thought looking at a women who was sitting across the park on a bench.  The women had raven hair cut to her shoulders and had the same blue bell eyes.  A little girl ran up to the women and she looked like a mini version of what he could guess was her mom. 

The little girl pointed at Chat and was said something that made the women look over at Chat. Both of their eyes widened and the women grabbed her childs hand before walking over.

"What are you doing here? I thought I told you to leave me and Emma alone."

"What are you talking about?"

"Adrien please just leave"

"Marinette? "

"No, come on Emma were leaving"

"No wait come with me i'll explain everything"

Before she could protest Chat grabbed her hand and led her to a nearby alleyway.