Hold up

Edited bc i misspelled a lot in here lol

That is if it was real.

In reality Marinette had fallen asleep and was about 2 hours late to patrol. The sunsetting was proof of this. It was only 4 when she fell asleep and now it was 6. Marinette rubbed her eyes and realized it was all a dream, a imagination,  a trick that her brain pulled on her. Oh had she wish it was real. Only in she wildest dreams could Adrien be Chat right? (Taylor Swift reference hehehe)  The orange hue coming from her window  light up the top of her room. However, it was a little to orange for being a sunset. Her suspicion of it being a akuma was soon answered when a load bang echoed through the city. 

Her eyes adjusting to the light she poked her head outside to find the sky orange and red and a purple and white villain standing in front of her.  'Copycat?' she thought. The villain had the characteristics of her feline partner but was purple and white. That seemed a little too familiar to her.  The villain turned around suddenly startling Marinette making her fall back onto her bed. The villain poked it's head under the trapdoor making it's face clear. Blue eyes, messy hair tied into on small ponytail on the back of his head, that smirk plastered on his face.  

"C-chat noir" 

She muttered. Fear piling in her gut as she starred at the akumatized person in front of her. 'No no no this can't be happening' 

"Oh but it is"

The smirk grew wider on his face.

"You thought you could escape me M'lady. Well, sorry about you luck because I am right here."

His smirk sent shivers down her spine. Words stuck to her throat as she tried backing more and more into her stack of pillows on her bed. 

"You see Timetagger brought me here after a mishap with Bunix. We might have caused some chaos but i'm here to stay"

"Timetagger?"
Marinette muttered under her breath. There was no way for her to transform, he was right in front of her, blocking her way out. Tears of horror rolled down her cheeks as she tried to come up with plans to get herself out of this situation. It seemed so fake for something so real. This wasn't the Chat that she had met a few years ago in a alternate reality but now this one was real and in her timeline. 

Suddenly she punch the villain in the face to buy her some time to transform and get down her ladder before she could leave through the window that was in the front of her room. The villain winched in pain before entering her room and following her. 

"You can't get away from me that easily Marinette!" 

The villain yelled before attempting to follow her once more. Marinette swang through the city, trying to get as far away from him as possible. She opened her yoyo once she slid into a alleyway just outside the city.  She got notifications from chat notifying her of the akuma she had already met. She ringed Chat 3 times before he answered. 

"Hey LB the akuma is on the westside of the city. It seems to be some sort of Copycat of me"

"Chat met me here"
"Where are you? Are you ok? Do you need help?"

"No, just use the tracker on her baton ok. I will explain everything once I know your here"

"On it LB see you soon" 

She was about 40 minutes outside of the westside of the city and was in the neighboring city. Hiding out until Chat got there, Marinette's heart was pounding in her chest. What if he was the copycat? What happened with Timetagger? When IS Timetagger? Is bunix ok? Were some of the questions running through her head. She felt a panic attack coming and sat against on the floor leaning against the wall. Her breathing became rigid and tears welled up in her eyes. Her breathing was fast and hot tears ran down her cheeks. Her eyes were closed, with her head buried in between her knees. She hadn't noticed that Chat was there watching this all happen. 

He didn't know what to do in this situation. He had never seen a full blown panic attack before and was never told how to deal with one even when he was a superhero. He stood there for a few seconds before rushing to her side and rubbed her back reassuringly. Ladybug was slowing calming down after about 15 minutes. Marinette have had panic attacks in the past due to her high anxiety however, most of the time it only lasted about 10 to 11 minutes. She didn't get them frequently (due to meds she takes for anxiety) but when she does it seems to last forever for her. 

Once she was clam enough chat moved his hand from her back. Marinette was still panting, trying to catch her breath so she could talk. Chat looked at her worriedly while she couldn't even look at him. He had never seen Ladybug like this, he never even knew Ladybug had panic attacks, he only knew that she had anxiety. 

After about 5 minutes Ladybug started talking.

"Chat that isn't some kind of copycat, that akuma is from another timeline. Which means..........we have a lot more trouble on our plate then we usually do. Timetagger brought him here"

"Timetagger?"

A/N: SURPRIZE!

I wrote this in one night so I hope it's ok.  Also this is NOT chat blanc ok I am not going that route for this lol. Maybe a little Chat Walker in the near future perhaps? I know some of you are not going to like me for making that "reveal" fake but as I said it would all make sense as the story goes along. Anyways Bonsoir and Bonjour my readers and TPWK (treat people with kindness)