Idk

𝚆𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚋𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚠𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚜𝚖𝚞𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝙸'𝚖 𝚕𝚊𝚣𝚢 𝚠𝚎'𝚛𝚎 𝚐𝚘𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚒𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚢 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚖𝚞𝚝 𝙱𝙴𝚆𝙰𝚁𝙴 𝚒𝚝 𝚒𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚐𝚘𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚋𝚎 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍

・・・

Chuuya groaned as Dazai thrusted into his prostate, they had been at this for hours and he was exhausted. Dazai hit his prostate once again causing a high pitched moan to escape the olders mouth, "Dazai~" he moaned out softly due to screaming for the past hour. "Hm~" the Brunette responded not slowing down to respond.

"Fuck~ harder Osamu~" he moaned out getting close to his second orgasm of the night. In response Dazai flipped his husband onto his back and angled for his prostate "Darling can you hold on a while longer, please~?" he asked knowing Chuuya would listen but gave the illusion of him having a choice.

Chuuya glared up at him but listened throwing his head back as he let out another moan. Precum was dripping onto his stomach,  and he felt like he was floating,  he could quite literally see stars. "F-fuck~ Dazai harder!"

Dazai obeyed starting to speed up his thrusts causing each ine to be a bit harder. "You're doing so good Chuuya~" he praised a while back noting how Chuuya liked being praised and worshipped, he gently kissed the red heads lips that tasted like wine, they were soft and well taken care of, he could never get enough of them.

Chuuya moaned louder his dick twitching at the praise as he wrapped his legs around his husbands waist and digging his nails into his back his moans matching every thrust, his hips started to buck to meet Dazai thrusts.

Dazai reached down starting to touch his lovers neglected dick, "such a good boy" he whispered into his ear, he lifted his head a bit looking at his masterpiece his hair wild, tears down his face, lips swollen from making out, hickeys, bite marks, so much more over his body, cut marks from knife play since they love seeing blood dripping down their lovers bodies, and how could we forget about those sexy scars?

Chuuya let out a soft whimper looking up at Dazai a silent beg to ask for release in which Dazai replied with a simple smile and nod, soon all he could see was white as he cummed onto his and Dazai stomach, Dazai soon followed after a few more thrusts then he pulled out.

Dazai left and retrieved a wet rag and cleaned himself and Chuuya who was quickly loosing consciousness off, he then put Chuuya in a oversized hoodie and boxers then put on boxers and sweatpants. He then crawled into bed pulling his now lover close kissing his head and rubbing his lower back "I love you Chuu~ya" he says lovingly, Chuuya who was tired just punched him in the arm "well I hate you" he mumbled and cuddled closer to him as Dazai chuckled.

・・・

Oh how he regrets not telling him that he loved him as well..

・・・

Chuuya sat in front of his husbands grave a small smile present on his face "you finally got what you wanted huh?" he softly laughs "well I'll join you soon I just have to send this report in and say my final goodbyes" he started sending in the report from his mission "cause unlike a certain mackerel I say goodbye before dying" he has just finished sending the report and sent a text to the group chat 'goodbye take care everyone' after he sent the message he leaned up against his lover grave taking the gun and pointing it as his head in a split second he heard ringing then he heard a familiar voice screaming his name.

・・・

SO LIKE HOW DID I DOO? ik it's not good but I rarely write smut ANDDD this is my first attempt at angst if you wish you can leave tips on how to improve! Anyways thus took 652 words HOPED YOU ENJOYED!