Pets?

(Idk if the pictures r loading but they are ideas I have)

Chuuya had been begging Dazai to let him get a dog, normally he just buys whatever he wants but this was something Dazai would probably kill if it arrived in their home unannounced. After a while they came to an agreement Chuuya can get a dog if it's small and Dazai could also get a pet if he sees one he gets along with.

✿❀✿❀

They arrived at the shelter Chuuya obviously excited which made Dazai happy but still hated the idea of having a dog in the house.

As they were talking to a lady Dazai perked up at a small 'mew' and he left Chuuya and headed to the cat part of the shealter and seeing a kitten in a glass cage (not real glass but yknow)

He immediately called someone over so he could meet the precious creature.

The lady handed him the kitten and Dazai eyes lit up at the creature, its fluffy coat the way it looked at him he knew right then and there he was NOT leaving without the precious thing

He told the lady about the adoption and started going over the procedures with her and she tlld him she would hold onto the kitten until he and his boyfriend about his decision and let his boyfriend find his special creature to add to their home.

✿❀✿❀

Dazai was staring at the dog with disgust as Chuuya pet it's small head head it was a husky it had a brown coat and two different color eyes one being blue while the other matching it's coat, Dazai knows Chuuya will pick this one and he wa preparing for all the suffering he was going to endure from it's screaming.

Eventually they made their way to start the process of adopting the babies and changing the names of their new pets.

✿❀✿❀

After a few days to everyone's surprise Chuuya was extremely jealous of the kitten Dazai had gotten, due to it being with Dazai 24/7 due to his boss loving cats.

✿❀✿❀

It was bight time Chuuya had put his dog in it's crate with toys, food, water, and a puppy mat, he left it and walked into his and Dazai room immediately seeing him cuddling with that God forsaken cat.

He immediately picked it up and put it out of the room quickly shutting the door and laying down on top of Dazai to which he heard a laugh.

"Chuuya~ are you jealous~?" Dazai asked a hint of sleepiness in his voice plus a bit annoyed when he got ignored by Chuuya.

✿❀✿❀

ᕼᓰ ᖽᐸᓰᕲᕲᓍS!
ꁝꄲꅐ ꋬꋪꏂ ꋬ꒒꒒ ꄲꊰ ꌦꄲ꒤ ꒯ꄲ꒐ꋊꍌ ꓄ꄲ꒯ꋬꌦ?

𝙷𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚍𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚖𝚊𝚣𝚒𝚗𝚐!