Happy Anniversary

First do you guys like the picture???

Itwas an early morning for the two Dazai has been trying to wake up Chuuya for a good five minutes. Eventually he grabbed a small rock and threw it at Chuuya but it didn't hit him due to it stopping mid-air.

"Really Osamu?" Chuuya asked annoyed looking at his husband whom smiled innocently.

🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀

Chuuya and Dazai stood in front of the fridge for a minute before Chuuya spoke up "what do you want to eat?" he asked. "You" Dazai said with a shit eating smirk not missing a beat to which Chuuya just sighed.

"I meant real food that's in the fridge" the shorter male said being to tired to deal with his husbands bullcrap. Dazai just stared at him "I don't know" Chuuya signed in response.

After a while they finally agreed on something and started eating.

"Fish brain, why aren't you eating?" Chuuya said looking at his moron for a husband who was staring blankly at the food. To which Dazai just said it wasn't poisoned so he wasn't going to eat in which Chuuya forced the food down his throat.

🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀

After they had gotten ready for work Dazai was crying about how he didn't wanna go and how he just wanted to cuddle with his dog all day and stuff.

"Osa, I don't care if you go to work or not but I have to go" before the other could say anything he kissed him and ran out the door shutting it behind him.

🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀

After Chuuya had left Dazai sat extremely bored on the couch unsure of what to do while he waited, eventually he got up and showered changed into comfortable clothes and cleaned up the kitchen and set out some gifts he had gotten for their anniversary.

After that he went sround the apartment cleaning up small things for his husband and then sitting at the table to write some stuff on a note well two notes ine that would be with him and kne with his little surprise on the table.

After that he went to their bedroom and set out two mini dolls that he had gotten of them and had them cuddling on the bed with flower petals around them.

He smiled and went off to do some other things around the house and pick up skme wine and some wine glasses Chuuya thought was cute for them to have for looks.

🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀

Chuuya walked in the house a faint smell of Cherry surrounding him immediately, he was carrying a small bag for Dazai as it was their anniversary.

He walked to the kitchen where he saw a small basket covers in puppy and fish stickers which was annoying yet surprisingly cute.

He first read the note: "Hey Love, happy anniversary! I hope you had an amazing day so far, I want to tell you I love you so much and I have a few gifts around the house so make sure to look around, ok?"

Chuuya smiled to himself immediately going through the gift basket finding his favorite chocolates, soap, and other little things.

He quickly went through the house finding candles, more candy, wine and two glasses for the wine and more, eventually he made his way to the bedroom.

He entered the bedroom "Osa-" his eyes widen looking at the figure who was slumped over on the floor, he immediately ran to him to check for a pulse but he was ice cold, he immediately called 911 but it was to late.

🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀

It had been a few months Chuuya sat in bed with the small Dazai plush he had found after arriving home, he finally got the courage to read the note that laid on his husbands lap that night.

It read: "SUPRISE LOVE! I know you weren't expecting this but I think it was for the best, thank you for having me stay here with you for these years I loved every moment with you even if we fought 24/7, it was the best when with you.. Thank you for everything.  I know you blame yourself like saying 'what if I stayed home' and stuff like that bit this would have happened one way or another so it's for the best, I'll see you soon but not too soon, ok?"

Tears streamed down his cheek as he read the note, why did he go so suddenly he was getting better, right..?

🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀

So I know this sucks especially those notes but I tried I truly did anyways I was inspired and before I forgot about it I started writing so yeah.

Stay safe kids!

Also what's your favorite color? : mine is purple specifically lavender