goodbye Chuuya

Note y'all this is EXTREMELY out of character but I was doing a rp on c.ai and I got inspired

✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾

Chuuya was looking at the man in front of him, Osamu Dazai, his half was here looking at him. Dazai smiled at the shorter male "hello Chuuya."

Chuuya breath caught in his throat, those beautiful chocolate eyes staring into his, was this real? was it another dream?

"Long time no see, partner" that snapped the ginger out of his trans. "Yeah" was all he could muster to say still staring into the others eyes. Taking note of this Dazai chuckled, "like what you see Chu?" Dazai said in a loving yet teasing tone, which in hand caused someone's heart to skip a beat.

Chuuya face turned a light shade of pink "the hell? No" Chuuya said in a matter-of-fact voice but they both knew he was lying. "Let's go and talk" Dazai proposed to the male which Chuuua nodded in response.

They walked to Chuuya apartment entering it. Chuuya made them both a glass of tea, then they sat at the dining table, looking at each other, the ginger having so many questions but unsure where to begin.

After a few moments Chuuya just blurted out "why?" catching himself and Dazai slightly off guard. "Why what? Be specific Chuuya" Dazai said in response.

"Why did you leave?" Chuuya asked looking into Dazai eyes studying the man. "That's" Dazai paused for a moment deciding if he would tell his ex-lover and partner in crime. "That's personal, sorry Chuuya" Chuuya studied him for a moment before opting(?) to not push on that subject.

𝙷𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜 𝚙𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚘𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑𝚜 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝, 𝚒𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚏𝚞𝚕𝚕 𝚘𝚏 𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛, 𝚜𝚊𝚍𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚜, 𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜, 𝚕𝚊𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚍𝚞𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎.

𝙴𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚞𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝙳𝚊𝚣𝚊𝚒 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚑𝚒𝚖 𝚝𝚘 𝚐𝚘, 𝚋𝚞𝚝, 𝚊𝚜 𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝙲𝚑𝚞𝚞𝚢𝚊 𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚋𝚋𝚎𝚍 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚍.

"Please, please Dazai stay" Chuuya said in a pleading tone that broke the the brunette heart into hundred of peices. "Im sorry, but I have to go" Dazai said slightly pulling his hand away from the shorter.

Chuuya could feel his heart shattering, he couldn't understand why. "Please Osamu..stay come home to us" Chuuya pleaded with him, hoping that 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 just maybe he could persuade the bandaged male to stay.

"I can't, I have a new life now, Chuuya" Dazai tried to explain to sapphire eyed man. "So? You have a life here, in the port mafia, with ME" Chuuya slightly raised his voice on the 'me' part to emphasize his point.

Dazai froze for a moment "and I have a new life in the agency with, someone new" Dazai lowered his head. Chuuya could feel his heart breaking into a million pieces all over again. "Oh" is all the ginger could mutter out.

Dazai turned around pressing a quick yet sentimental kiss on the shorters lips, which just added salt to the wound. Dazai quickly said 'goodbye' and left, Chuuya could hear him calling someone named Kunikida on his way out.

✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾

ℍ𝕠𝕡𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕖𝕟𝕛𝕠𝕪𝕖𝕕! 𝕆𝕣𝕚𝕘𝕚𝕟𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕨𝕒𝕤𝕟'𝕥 𝕘𝕠𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕠 𝕓𝕖 𝕤𝕒𝕕 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕞𝕪 𝕞𝕦𝕤𝕚𝕔 𝕕𝕖𝕔𝕚𝕕𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕠 𝕓𝕖 𝕤𝕒𝕕 😅

𝕀 𝕥𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕕 𝕞𝕪 𝕒𝕓𝕤𝕠𝕝𝕦𝕥𝕖 𝔹𝔼𝕊𝕋 𝕥𝕠 𝕚𝕞𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕨𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕤𝕠 𝕀 𝕙𝕠𝕡𝕖 𝕚𝕥 𝕨𝕒𝕤 𝕟𝕠𝕥𝕒𝕓𝕝𝕪 𝕓𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕦𝕤𝕦𝕒𝕝!

𝕀 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕒 𝕡𝕦𝕣𝕖 𝕤𝕞𝕦𝕥 𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪 𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕨𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕤𝕠 𝕜𝕖𝕖𝕡 𝕒𝕟 𝕖𝕪𝕖 𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥.

𝔸𝕟𝕕 𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥'𝕤 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕗𝕒𝕧𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕠 𝕖𝕒𝕥? 𝔽𝕠𝕣 𝕞𝕖 𝕀 𝕨𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕤𝕒𝕪 𝕄𝕚𝕤𝕠 𝕊𝕠𝕦𝕡!!