Part 2

the next memory appeared it was in the forest of death Sasuke saw Naruto he was blindfolded and seemed to be dodging  Kunai heading his way, he watched Naruto dodge them like it was nothing but how when he was a genin he would always get hit with them so was he faking it the whole time? The kunai kept coming towards Naruto but it was like he was a pro now Sasuke was curious about who was throwing them at Naruto?

It carried on for five minutes then no more kunai were thrown naruto smiled taking his blindfold off his eyes "Looks like I didn't get hit this time Tachi!" He called out making Sasuke narrow his eyes again his brother's name "You correct Naruto Kun You didn't get at all which im impressed by You've been practicing while I was doing missions Well done " Itachi said when he appeared out of nowhere smiling at Naruto.

Boruto's mouth hung open his father was really strong already and he was only seven right now he wondered how strong his father was because he knew now that his father was hiding his strength but why? why hide this strength from the village? Sarada smiled lord seventh was strong but seeing how he got strong was her dream and she was making that happen.

naruto smiled "Yep I have, This was the only place I could train myself as the Hokage is always watching me " he explained frowning Why did the Hokage always watch him, Itachi sighed knowing the Hokage thought Naruto would release the Kyuubi" It is possible he is keeping an eye on you because of the Kyuubi," he said 

Naruto glared at the ground Of course that would be the reason they thought he was the Kyuubi?" Whatever...oh right the king wolf wants to start training me but how can I train with them if I have to go to the wolf land without getting caught the Hokage will notice my disappearance" he asked making Itachi think....a clone but it won't last.

Itachi frowned but smiled" Give me a few seconds don't move I'll be back," he said before disappearing in front of Naruto, Naruto picked up the Kunai that was on the ground and some that were caught in the trees when he finished Itachi appeared with a scroll in his right hand" here naruto kun my father said this did belong to your father but it also belonged to the second Hokage its called shadow clone it's a solid clone that is you it lasts weeks even mouths but it must not get hit alright come on try it" Itachi smiled at him handing the scroll to naruto.

Naruto smiled before opening the scroll and reading the instructions before setting it down he stepped back "I hope it works as I have a lot of chakras" he muttered to himself and thought about less chakra and did a plus sign with both hands three shadow clones appeared behind him making smile" yes, I did it tachi!" naruto said grinning.

Sasuke frowned so it was Itachi who helped him with learning the shadow clone"Good job Naruto Kun...now when will you leave?" asked Itachi who was putting the kunai away that Naruto had gathered."Well tonight ...you two are dismissed and you are going to be me but you are going to act childish, you are gonna be a prankster and your dream will be...." naruto frowned thinking " hokage" Itachi finished making naruto nod"yes are you okay with that"

The two clones popped out of existence while Clone A nodded"Yes boss!" he said making Naruto smirk" Go on have fun" Naruto said making Clone Naruto run out of the forest"How long will you be gone?" asked Itachi

"A year," he said before the memory disappeared...

Sasuke eyes widened" What? Naruto was faking his true self?" he growled out...the two kids didn't say anything they were in shock." Kami san come here I want to ask you something," asked Sasuke, Kami appeared smirking at him"yes Uchiha?" she asked grinning she knew he was confused."why is Itachi helping with naruto....and was naruto always faking?" he asked

kami laughed" you will learn about Itachi in more memories...also naruto is still faking," she said making them all freeze naruto was still faking meaning that wasn't his true self.

She disappeared and Sasuke made a note

1. Why is Itachi helping Naruto

2. Why is Naruto faking his true self?

another memory appeared Naruto was in a field of flowers and grass but what made Sasuke and the kids freeze was that about 40 or more wolves were asleep around Naruto it was like they were protecting him. naruto smiled at them It was a few weeks since he had left he was getting stronger The wolves were training him to track someone or something right now The next thing he was going to change was chakra control as he had a lot of chakra to control.

He sat up when he saw the king wolf walk up towards him"Naruto Kun let's have a hunt My wife hid our baby wolf so I dont know where he is so let's see who finds her first" Hearing that Naruto grinned at him"alright" and with that naruto and the king wolf went separate ways,sasuke widened his eyes naruto knows how to track too?

Naruto ran into the forest he closed his eyes hearing all the noise he gathered chakra and found the king far away he found the queen wolf but not the baby wolf so where was he? he opened his eyes and ran through the forest he dodged a few traps on the way towards the queen wolf.

Boruto was in wonder he did not know his father at all...he was training all the time so he could be a powerhouse right now, Naruto stopped hearing cries to his left It was when the wolf cried that he ran left jumping over a trap to the sound...the king wolf smirked as he watched naruto jump or dodge the traps they set out for him"im impressed with your student king he seems well trained only for a couple of weeks he will become a wolf sage in no time dont worry" a old wolf said smiling.

Sasuke's eyes widened a wolf sage? but he was a toad sage? naruto jumped over another trap and found the baby wolf in a net crying"hey baby" naruto said picking it and it licked his face while snuggling in his arms. the king appeared next to naruto" well done naruto kun im impressed you didnt get caught in all the traps we set out for you...you passed the tracking done now its time to go to the next level chakra control" he said making naruto smile.

"really? i have alot of chakra to control..." naruto said putting the baby wolf down "yes...and we are going to help you speak to the fox inside you ...if you can be friends with him then it make your training go well"

everything went white.