part 26

Naruto sat down looking at the father and son yes he was happy they finally told sasuke about this ....but his question is will he accept Itachi?

Naruto sighed"sasuke stay here for awhile I have to do something" he said and left the office.

He went to fugaku San house and walked in and saw Itachi getting scolded by his mother"hello!" He greeted her who gave him a smile and a kiss on the cheek.

Naruto smiled "I need to steal my husband for awhile ill return him don't worry" he said smirking at Itachi wide eyes.

Itachi pulled Naruto into him"I'm never getting returned your stuck with me!" He growled before kissing Naruto who kissed back.

Naruto pulled away waving to his mom and left to the office they stopped at the door"ita...it's time she's inside with your father" he explained .

Itachi eyes widened and nooded"okay" he said as Naruto walked in with Itachi behind him sasuke froze when he saw his big brother in person it was strange seeing the man you killed alive well he didn't he killed the clone.

Itachi stared at sasuke "....sasuke" he said gaining tears from his eyes.

Naruto smiled and knew this was them they need time together he lent over to fugaku San "I'm leaving you in charge of your two sons I'm going to see my children"

Naruto them left and went to the house where sarada,Brouto and Mito were ."hello my lovely children"

Mito smiled kissing his cheek he smiled back "I guess you want to meet your other siblings/cousins" he asked the two

Brouto nodded he could sense the change in his dad it was all new he could see that there was lov in his eyes and not pain like he was used to seeing.

"I would like to see them " they both said ....

Naruto nodded they should arrive home in 3,2,1"we are home!" They shouted as they ran in and jumped on their father who laughed."okay,okay"

Itaru looked and Mito and kissed her cheek then turned his head to the two kids "dad? Who are they?" He asked

Naruto sighed"this is Brouto your brother and your cousin sarada " he introduced them Narumi smiled "I always wanted to meet my little brother!! Your so handsome!" She said hugging him.

Naruto than took them around the village they stopped at a few shops and everyone in the village found out that the two kids were important to Naruto Sama.

Itachi and sasuke talked it out and finally left the office and into town where they found Naruto and the children having fun so they joined them.

Naruto had talked to sasuke more explaining that he was scared of people knowing his village and attacking it he even showed him the underground city that was exactly like the one they are walking though it was crazy he met his snake Sensei who apologised for being creepy.

He found out everyone that died in the war were taken to the uchimaki village and survived the surgery they needed they were healthy and strong.

After days of them visiting sakura found out and was angry but accepted that Naruto had his secrets she had hers so she left it .

And everyone found out about the village but noone dared to touch it as the leader was Naruto uzumaki the son of the fourth Hokage and was married to the uchiha family who he saved that night as a child and placed them in a safe place all the years and had four strong children who would protect him he was a leader of two villages .

Naruto joined forces with different villages and helped them build the villages stronger like his....

They were at peace......(The End)

This is the end of the story I hoped you all liked it....