Part 12

A memory surrounded them they were in a hospital they could see Naruto sitting up in the bed with Itachi sitting next to him smiling down at something in Naruto's arms when they went closer they gasped naruto had given birth to his little girl. she had blonde hair with black eyes she had two whisker marks on each cheek.

A knock was heard Itachi looked at the door"Come in" he called out to whoever was behind the door. Fugaku San and Mikoto San walked in with smiles " So she has finally arrived?" Fugaku san asked as they stopped at the bed.

Naruto nodded and handed his little girl to her grandfather who gladly took her with a smile" So what is her name?" he asked the new parents who looked tired, Naruto smiled " Her name is Mito Uchiha Uzumaki ake Uchimaki " he said making the grandparents grin Mito was adorable they couldn't belive that she was here.

Mito had her eyes open but she was just staring at her grandparents "She looks so calm Naruto! do you know why?" Mikoto san asked him naruto sighed"  She had cried for the first hour after I gave birth I guess she is just tired of crying" he explained. 

Itachi nodded" That she did ....why don't we let Naruto and Mito sleep? We can get everything ready when she arrives home?" he said they nodded he took Mito from his father before putting Mito in the crib at the hospital and gave them she was asleep now he turned to naruto "ill be back later okay?" he said kissing naruto before leaving.

Naruto smiled before looking out the window he was glad she had arrived he was tired ...he closed his eyes appearing in a forest he walked to the cave and saw Kurama smiling" Congrats naruto Mito has arrived" Kurama spoke with warmness. naruto smiled as he sat in front of Kurama "Thank you....but next time I get pregnant tell me so I can kill Itachi" he joked making Kurama smirk at him.

"I must say that you are gonna have more children but I won't ruin it yet," Kurama said laughing naruto's eyes widened before he pouted" I hate you," he said making Kurama laugh more" Love you too"

the memory faded sasuke smiled so her name was Mito, Brouto and Sarada were happy because they finally saw what Mito looked like. they wanted to meet her so bad now. All Sasuke wants to know now is why is naruto hiding.

another memory appeared naruto was in the kitchen warming a bottle of milk up for Mito so she could nap she was now a month old her hair was slowly growing, and everyone loved her because she was the first Uchimaki in the world. He walked where Itachi was as he had Mito in his arms "Well you two look cute here she needs to sleep and I need to meet your father" he said getting a nod from Itachi, naruto kissed itachi then kissed Mito head before leaving the house and to the head office.

He walked in to see Fugaku san and Ashina San looking over a scroll" What's wrong you seem confused" Naruto asked as he sat in his chair they both looked at him smiling" Oh it's nothing we want to see if we can give the kyuubi a human body so he can be part of the village on his own free will" Ashina explained making naruto smile.

" is there something like that? I would have done it sooner if I had known" Naruto said gaining nods from both men. They handed him the scroll he scanned the scroll and grinned "This might work! I just need a clone and put Kurama's soul inside it ...when will this be ready?" naruto asked them.

Fugaku smiled at Naruto" It's ready it's all up to you but when you leave in a year back to the leaf he must go back he can come back out when you are in this village@he explained getting a nod "Well let's do it" he said he stood up and made a blood clone Ashina helped him transfer Kurama soul with most the chakra some stayed behind. his clone grew taller the height of Fugaku san the hair went orange the eyes went into a red and black shape. Kurama looked at Naruto with wide eyes" Naruto?" he asked he was in his cave a few seconds ago!

Naruto grinned"Kurama! It worked ...Kurama as your holder I release you into this village to do what you want except destroy the village of your own free will," he said Kurama was shocked he pulled Naruto into a hug"Thank you Naruto ...this chance is rare and I owe you," he said gaining a laugh from naruto.

"want to see your goddaughter?" asked Naruto,kurama frowned did Naruto just say goddaughter?" what?" he asked to make sure he heard right.

Naruto smiled" From today onwards you are Mito's godfather!" he said grinning kurama smiled "ill like to meet her naruto. Naruto smiled before dragging Kurama out of the office and towards his house that was close by when they entered Itachi smiled" she doesn't want to sleep naru" Itachi explained hold Mito in one arm and the bottle in the other.

naruto smiled as he took Mito"Mito meet your godfather Kurama" he said as he handed her to Kurama who took her smiling"  She looks like you besides the eyes....your parents would be proud" he said as Mito looked up at Kurama "why don't you try put her to sleep? she looks like she likes you" Itachi said smirking.

Kurama nodded grabbing the bottle he fed her while rocking her to sleep, itachi frowned@idont think she loves me anymore" he pouted making Naruto smile" While I love you okay" Naruto said hugging him.

Kurama put Mito in her crib and went back to Naruto" Thank you for giving me freedom naruto I love it" he said naruto nodded "Don't worry! "