part 22

A memory surrounded them Naruto was in his office he had found out that that he was not pregnant that he was glad if he was he would of beaten Itachi black and blue by now...it's been three weeks and Naruto found out that his clone baby is a boy he was happy he also found out that sakura was also pregnant somehow she and sasuke made a child of their own...a girl maybe the two can be friends when they grow up.

Naruto heard running and Mito ran in with a report card in her hand"papa! Look I got good marks!" She said out loud she was happy.

Naruto smiled before picking her up"really? Let's see" he looked at the report card all her marks were the top of the class she was a genius after all but Naruto thinks she do better in a higher grade."you did really well angle! Want to eat out ?" Naruto asked her.

Mito nodded her head"yes please can I have spicy rice balls ?"she asked with big black eyes.

He couldn't ask Itachi to join as he sent him on a mission with his genin team and he have to fetch the twins.

He stood up"okay let's fetch you siblings " he said carrying Mito out the office and people saying hello to them as they walked .

Once they reached the daycare he put Mito down and waved at the nice lady who looked after them"hi..I'm here to fetch them" he said shaking her hand

The lady nodded"of course ....itaru.... Narumi! Your papa is here to fetch you" she called out

Soon after two red and blonde haired twins ran towards Naruto jumping on him making him step back he caught them "hello my two devils " he said.

They smiled at him"hello papa!" They greeted and bounced on Mito "sister!" They said

Naruto took them to their favourite restaurant Mito had spicy rice balls and the twins had dango you could see Mito took after Naruto while the twins took after Itachi.

The memory faded and everyone was fine with the memory nothing was wrong with it .

They all just wanted to see Naruto in person and ask him all the questions they needed answered....but little did they know the real Naruto was actually in his village and they going through the clones memory Naruto had transferred all his memories to the clone in case this happened.

They had no idea what was In for them when they return to the real world.

Soon they finish and they have a hard time getting information out of Naruto.

Kami sighed soon you three but just a few more memories.

A memory appeared out of nowhere Naruto was 21 and Mito was five while the twins were 3 ...Mito was moved to the next grade and the twins started training in the training ground behind the house...Itachi and Naruto were happy their children were growing really strong.

Naruto had found out that his son was born it was still his child because it's his clone so his son was named Brouto uzumaki he had blonde hair and blue eyes he was a copy of Naruto he was glad that hinata had a child also...

Speaking of that neji had finally woke up! He was confused and angry that naruto never told about his second life.

Naruto was in front of neji ...he was in the hospital bed while Naruto was standing with fugaku San standing next to him with a folder in his hands."Naruto where am I and how long have I been in this coma?" Neji asked as the last thing he remembers is saving hinata and Naruto and asking naruto to marry his cousin.

Naruto sighed but smiled"neji I'm glad your okay I thought you'd never wake up but I'm glad you did ...it's been a few years I was 17 when the war happened and now I'm 21 ....I'm clone you know is in the leaf village he married hinata and has a child with her." He explained.

Naruto took the folder out of fagaku San hand and read though it"everything seems fine you have healed over these years you now just have to bring your strength up like walking it take awhile and eating. But you can't go back to the village I'm sorry they think you are dead " Naruto said looking sad .

Neji frowned"okay I understand....whose village our we in Naruto?" He asked as if he wasn't in the leaf village what village was he in?

Naruto smiled"you are in my village welcome to the uchimaki village and now your part of it ..it's a hidden village so it's hard to find" he explained to neji who was shocked but he smiled at least Naruto was head of his own village.

"Thank you...what is the name of my cousin child" neji asked nervous.

Naruto smiled"my clone and hinata named him Brouto uzumaki....I'll see you later okay? I have to fetch my daughter from the academy " he said

Neji looked shocked "daughter? Did you and Itachi have a child?" He asked confused.

"Yes my first child is a girl named Mito Uchimaki who is currently five then I have a set of twins who is one boy named Itaru Uchimaki and a girl named Narumi Uchimaki they are currently 3" Naruto said shocking neji even more he had more then one child he had four! Even though one was his clone it was his still his own child.

"That's nice I'll see you soon "

Naruto and fugaku San left "he get used it soon Naruto don't worry anyway I'm heading to find Jiraiya as he stole some books of mine he be in hospital next time you see him!" He growled out

Naruto laughed"oh that's fine he will heal ...oh I'm getting late bye!" Naruto waved and rushed to the academy and was just in time as Mito ran out and jumped into his arms."papa I had an amazing day! " she said smiling.

Naruto grinned"really? Let's pick up itaru and Narumi and then you can Tel me all about it!" He said.

The memory faded and everyone smiled at the memory.