Part 7

A memory appeared again this time Naruto was sleeping in his room in the village he ran. They saw a shadow climb into the room from the outside but soon the hood of the person fell showing Itachi He looked tired he took off his shoes and jacket before climbing into the bed Naruto was sleeping in he pulled Naruto into his chest closing his eyes. Sasuke frowned he couldn't believe the two were together.

soon after Naruto woke up yawning he looked behind him Seeing his boyfriend he smiled and slowly left the bed, he covered Itachi and kissed his cheek"Get some sleep you need it" he said walking into the bathroom to shower. he came back with the orange jumpsuit he wore to fake side he grabbed the bag on the couch and left the house.

He met Fugaku san at the village gate who smiled at him " Uzumaki san you made it " he greeted Naruto who waved at him"Hello Fugaku san... Itachi is sleeping he looks asleep Let him sleep okay?" he told him looking back at the village." im going protect the village okay?" he said disappearing and appeared in front of the tree where iruku was standing"naruto you made it!" he said with wide eyes.

Confused Naruto looked around him"What happened Iruku sensei....where is my clone?" he asked narrowing his eyes at Iruku who gulped " So today was the genin exam and the clone failed and Mitsuki tricked the clone saying there was another way to pass the exam" he explained making naruto eyes widen.

"What a pain...blood clone Naruto dismissed," he said he felt the clone disappear he frowned as he got the memories before glaring at the floor" That traitor he will not get away" he growled out before running into the forest towards the traitor with Turku running after him Turku pitied Mitsuki he won't escape from naruto...the real one.

when they reached where Mitsuki was Naruto smirked"Mitsuki~ did you think your plan is gonna work on me?" asked Naruto as Mitsuki jumped and turned to him growling"  What? Naruto that's enough You passed Just give me the scroll You get your headband just hand the scroll over" he growled out.

naruto took the scroll and sealed it into his arm"Oh no what are you doing now you traitor?" spat Naruto making Mitsuki growl "You know why the village hates you? Everyone has been lying to you so I'll tell you brat!" he shouted out as iruku fell against the tree you could see he was in pain meaning Mitsuki had hurt him.

"And what is it you want to tell me?" Naruto asked rolling his eyes knowing if Mitsuki said something about the Kyuubi he be sentenced to death" You are the Kyuubi no kitsune! You're a monster that killed many people that's why they hate you!" he smirked thinking Naruto would cry but only heard a laugh.

naruto smirked at him"Are you stupid I know about him and I don't care so what they can treat me like that I won't care but im sorry for your fate is in a cell you spoke of an sss rank secret " he said making Mitsuki gulp as a bunch of naruto's appeared around him"charge" he growled out before hearing Mitsuki yell in pain....when Mitsuki was passed out naruto tied him up and sealed him up.

he turned to Iruku smiling"he can't escape Iruku sensei not with me here... I sense the Hokage coming with a few anbu so say you sealed him inside this scroll okay?" Naruto said making Iruku frown"No I won't you will tell him you are starting to learn sealing okay?" Naruto sighed before nodding.

the memory faded Sasuke never knew Naruto had caught he thought it was just some anbu but he was wrong, Brouto thought his father was getting cool every time he saw him. Sarada smiled the Hokage was getting stronger every time they saw him if he was this strong already then how strong was he?

A memory appeared Naruto was 13 years old he was taller he had that orange jumpsuit on he was reading a scroll that he was given by the king wolf he was training as the chunin exams were a few days away so he had to train himself. he was sitting against a tree on the training ground when he sesned a chakra coming towards him It stopped a few trees away "I know you are there just come out already" Naruto said not even looking up to see what it was.

a man jumped down in front of Naruto smiling down at him but Naruto just carried on reading the scroll he frowned at that" You Naruto right?" he asked him Naruto nodded his head"Yes if you dont have anything interesting that includes me then please leave me alone" naruto said reading the scroll.

The man frowned Was this the same boy Naruto saved?" You must know me!" he man laughed he looked down to see Naruto still reading This boy was not paying attention at all " I am known as Mountain Toad....spirit Sage who acquires immortality, also commonly called the toad Mountain Sage " he said in a pose he looked at naruto who was reading"all right pay attention to me!" he cried out getting a smirk from naruto.

Naruto stood up sealing the scroll in his arm "What do you want old man? " he asked annoyed The man sighed The boy didn't care about anything he said "I am Jiraiya the sanin....and im your godfather" he said before he felt him staring but naruto gave him a deadly stare....that look was kushiha!

Naruto grinned at the man"Godfather you say?....so you would die ?" Naruto asked him Jiraiya noded"Yes...wait today?" he asked sweating as Naruto smirked at him before grabbing his shirt before throwing Jiraiya against a tree" let's have some fun I need to let out some anger Godfather!" he grinned before grabbing Jiraiya again....all you could see what naruto beating his godfather out of rage.

The memory faded All three were in shock as they saw Naruto beating his godfather to death "I feel sorry for him" Sarada said with wide eyes.

Brouto smirked"Serves him right leaving father alone!" he said