part 3

they were sucked into a new memory they looked around and stopped Naruto he was a little taller his blonde hair got lighter he was sitting on the grass with his eyes closed with green markings all along his arms  and face had black lines under his eyes ...naruto opened his eyes and they were yellow he had beta wolf eyes" alright we have been in this stage for awhile now naruto kun try going to omega stage" the king said lying down in front of naruto

Naruto nodded"All alright," he said he closed his eyes and the surroundings around Naruto got stronger Naruto breathing got a little loud but he soon opened his eyes his eyes were dark blue The king smiled "Great job Naruto....now let us see if you can stay like that for five minutes" he said smirking.

Naruto stayed like that The surroundings went calmer his breathing went softer he stood up" Can we fight I want to see how I can use this stage" Naruto asked getting a nod from the wolf, The king stood up and growled he dashed at Naruto they fought back and forth....sasuke was shocked naruto was way strong and he wasnt even a genin yet so how? 

They stopped when the sage mode ran out "I can feel it 2 times stronger than the beta mode!" Naruto grinned at the king "Yes and now for these two mouths coming up I want to train you in the omega sage mode and then the alpha sage mode That mode takes a while to take control " he said 

Naruto nodded before a black crow appeared Naruto frowned at the crow"...oh I think this is Tachi Crow Summon" he said and saw it had a letter tied to its leg he untied it ..naruto noticed the crow's eye ....was that a uchiha eye staring at him? Sasuke was shocked that crow, Naruto knows about it...

Naruto opened the letter and read about Itachi saying his clan wanted to take the Hokage out and rule the village as the Hokage had too many secrets and that root was still running he was scared he didn't know what to do or act...naruto looked at the crow"tachi give me time if the root is still running then Danzo has a plan up his sleeve if it includes the Uchiha clan then ill make a plan ...tell me if he tries to recruit you okay?" the bird nodded then it disappeared.

Sasuke frowned Naruto knew something was gonna happen to his clan. 

Sasuke now realized that he never knew Naruto at all he was always stronger than him he was weak at the age of seven...but Naruto was training all the time. He didn't understand what was going on but he hoped the memories explained

Boruto and Sarada were confused What was the root? and why did the Uchiha clan want to take over the village?" Papa weren't the clan killed?" asked Sarada She was sure she read that Itachi had killed them all" yes he did i was the only one left behind" he said

A memory appeared they were in a room naruto was sitting on the bed in the room, reading a book on the different villages when the crow appeared again naruto looked at it "Hello Tachi" he greeted and took the letter from the crow he read it ... gonzo has recruited him giving him the job to kill his whole clan and it has to be next month.... naruto's eyes widened" as I thought Lonzo isn't someone to be trusted... I have a plan I knew something like this was gonna happen...ill send you the details when the day happens Everyone will move out of the village and I'll replace them with blood clones so the Uchiha clan will not be killed" he said making the crow nod he grabbed the plans and tied it to the crow"good luck tachi i will meet you that week ill look for a place were you all can stay"

The crow disappeared ... Sasuke eyes widened Naruto knew about the plan, and he knew where the clan was he would get his answers to find his clan"Naruto Kun it's time to train with the king You going to train Alpha mode" the queen said disappearing.