part 23

A memory surrounding them Naruto decided to visit the leaf village to see it himself and not his clone so he left the twins with fugaku San and Mito stayed with kurama as it was the weekend...Itachi was on a mission so he left to visit his other village.

He disappeared and reappeared outside the village where his seal was he sighed before changing his clothes and entering the village and went to his house he stays with hinata she was sitting at the table with some tea on front of her she looked up when he entered.

"Naruto kun, I didn't see you leave " she said standing up and kissing him on the cheek ."I just put Brouto to sleep" she sighed with tired eyes.

Naruto smiled at least she's a good mother to his son"I just went for a walk is all hinata so what you doing?" He asked sitting down at the table with hinata.

"....our wedding it's in two days, I've noticed you acting different today is everything okay?" She asked him who froze.

He had to tell her that the person she was in love with was actually a clone"hinata I need to tell you something of my life I've always hid from everyone in the village except a few...I'll get Brouto you get changed I want to show you something okay?" He said she frowned but nodded and left to get changed.

Naruto went to Brouto room and saw the little bundle in the crib he was awake even though hinata had put him asleep . He smiled and put Brouto up"hi Brouto....let's find mommy okay?" He said he grabbed the baby bag he knows his clone always has a bag in case and walked out hinata was waiting for him.

He smiled and took her had they disappeared and reappeared outside the leaf village and he led her to the tree that had his seal on it."when I show you...you cannot tell anyone about it alright?" He said

Hinata who was confused nodded anyway"okay I won't tell Naruto kun" she said he smiled and touched the seal and grabbed her hand again they disappeared and reappeared in his village hinata looked shocked at how they are here.

"Naruto kun? Where is this?" She asked but Naruto pulled her though the village "I'll explain just follow me for now" he said

When they arrived at a house Naruto opened it and hinata eyes widened the house had photos of people he cared about on the walls ....the first she saw was Naruto with some of the kids in the academy then to Itachi and him kissing the next was with them with Mito she was two at the time.

The next was the twins and Mito hinata frowned"Naruto I don't understand" she said .

Naruto walked into the twins room where a cot was yes they forgot to pack them away he set Brouto in it he was asleep and walked out to hinata"come sit I'll explain"

They sat on the couch"I must say that you know the blood clone of me....he is always in the leaf village while I'm here so I already have a husband...I'm sorry but I won't stop you marrying my clone ....and I have three children if I count Brouto he is number four" he explained making hinata eyes widened.

"So that's why you acted werid when I kissed your cheek...I won't tell anyone I can see your free in this village...whose village is this anyway?" She asked

Naruto smiled "it is mine it had been down for a long time but I had decided to make it back up welcome to the uchimaki village....oh I have someone to show you "he said and went to grab Brouto and they left and he went to the training ground where he knew neji was.

"So during the war....neji protected both of us and to you he had died." He said getting a nod from hinata"I switched his body with a blood clone and I took him to the hospital he was in a coma for a few years but he finally woke up and is getting healthy and strong...go on he is down there" he said smiling.

Hinata froze with tears in her eyes her cousin was alive ....she ran into the training ground tackling her cousin .

The memory faded away leaving the three shocked .hinata knew about the village?...

Brouto couldn't believe it he was in the village when he was a baby! And his mother knew about it!

Sasuke was pissed yes he knows she is his wife but she had kept it all not even saying a word.

Sarada sighed she wanted this over now.

Kami appeared out of nowhere smiling "congratulations you three you have seen all memories you needed to it's time to send you back into the real world.

They all looked determined they will find answers!

Kami waved her hand and they appeared in the room where they were before Brouto looked at the bed where his dad was supposed to be but it was empty.

But instead was a note he picked it up and the three read it ' you now know my secret you just have to find me'

They sighed and left the room"we will find him tomorrow just get some sleep we need it" sasuke said and the two kids noded and left .

They will get answers ...