Part 16

Kami thought it thought it be fine for the three to have a break well to be honest she feels bad for them they don't know the real Naruto and that's where they are angry.

"Well you three what do you think of Naruto now?" She asked appearing Infront of them.

Sasuke had a troubled look and she knew why....he finds out Naruto isn't who he thought he was and he also finds out his whole clan had not died but are in hiding under the protection of Naruto and his father. Naruto also had a child with his brother." I have alot of thoughts going though my mind right now....I just want answers to why I never knew about this" he said

Kami nodded and looked over to Brouto ...Brouto didn't know any secrets of his dad at all he didn't know he had another sibling that his father was hiding ..."I want to ask him why he married my mother if he is with Itachi?" He asked Kami....yes that was a good point why is he with that women?

Sarada was happy she had a cousin but she was sad that she didn't know the real Naruto she also wanted to meet her clan"I want to meet my clan is all"

Kami nodded "well if you carry on with the memory's you will find the answers if not you have to speak to him when you get out...." She said before disappearing.

A memory surrounded them they could see Naruto in the bathroom he was feeling sick these past few months 2 months and his face paled the only time he got sick if he was.....no.

He sighed before leaving the bathroom  into the kitchen where Mito was playing with Itachi she was ....she has started to craw and is very playful her blonde hair is longer now .... She is 13 months she trying to walk but hasn't done that yet.

Naruto smiled"I'm heading out "he said kissing Itachi who smiled he kissed Mito and waved"see you!"

He walked out and went to the hospital to the doctor who helped him when he was pregnant with Mito.

"Hey can we talk" Naruto asked as the man walked out the office "Naruto Sama! Of course follow me " they walked into the office and Naruto classed the door.

"So I've been feeling sick for two months just like I was pregnant with Mito and I wanted you to check if I was pregnant again" Naruto explained.

The doctor smiled"of course please lay on the bed with your shirt up so I can check" he said Naruto did as he was told and the doctor started checking "now let's see ....nothing....oh wait " the doctor paused smiling"wel Naruto Sama congratulations you are having twins"

Naruto froze "twins? Can you tell me their gender?" He asked happy but he was going to kill Itachi for making him pregnant again.

The doctor nodded " one is a boy....the other is a girl " he said

Naruto got up "thank you"  he then disappeared into his office where fugaku San was "hello fugaku San....can I kill Itachi?" Naruto asked as he sat down.

Fugaku San laughed what did his son do now? "What has he done now ?" He asked with amused look.

Naruto smiled "I'm pregnant again" he said making fugaku San froze oh Itachi messed up."twins this time"

Fugaku San sighed poor Itachi he was gonna get hell of a beating when Naruto finds him.

They left to a different subject and starting working on how they could make the village much better...fugaku San wished Minato could see his son right now he would be so proud.

The memory faded away they couldn't believe it Naruto was pregnant again with twins this time. The two children were really happy they had more siblings/cousins to meet.

Sasuke was angry so Naruto had more children? He was gonna force Naruto to tell him everything when he leaves here he doesn't care if he hates him for it.

"He has twins too?"sarada asked with stars in her eyes.

Before anyone could say anything else a memory surrounded them.

Naruto was sitting on the ground with Mito who was standing on her feet while giggling Mito has started walking she was 14 months old and Naruto was 3 months pregnant .

Itachi walked in giving Naruto a bow of food for Mito...Naruto took it picking a bit with the spoon and feeding Mito who gladly took the food eating it."yum!" Mito giggled out.

That made them melt she was growing to fast and it scares them...they fed her and Itachi took her to give her a bath he was happy he was going to gain two more members to his family but he is scared of Naruto right now he had gotten beat black and blue by Naruto who had yelled he was pregnant with twins ...he still had a few that hasn't healed yet and it hurt.

He bathed Mito and changed her in her PJ's and put her to sleep before finding Naruto signing some papers"hey naru your not tired?" He asked kissing his cheek.

Naruto smiled"no not yet I'm just finishing up the papers then we can rest" he explained .

Itachi smiled"so what's happening with your clone in the village?" He asked gaining a look from Naruto.

"I haven't checked in awhile but I'll look in a few minutes"Naruto said signing the last Paper. He put it down and closing his eyes that touched the line that connects him with his blood clone.

He scanned though the memory's before opening his eyes "nothing much is happening just that their is war going on"  he said with a lazy smile.

Itachi nodded"so the war? What's up with that?" He asked

Naruto looked up "well you know that white and black plant guy thing? He revived Marada uchiha" he explained  getting a shocked look from Itachi.

The memory faded away...