Part 11

A memory appeared round them they saw they were in the head office with naruto sitting at the desk smiling at Itachi and Fugaku San "so you both agree to this?" he asked the two men in front of him.

Itachi smiled"yes we are we all want to know if it's scrolls or people behind that door" he said getting a smirk from Fukagu San " when you are dealing with the seal five of the anbu will be hiding in the room just in case they attack" Fugaku San explained.

Naruto stood up he was four and half months pregnant, he has been studying the school for a whole month before he could understand it but finally he knew how to take or destroy those seals.

They walked out the office to the room when they arrived naruto opened the scroll on a table near the door he walked up to the door "alright lets do this" he said as the two men stood a few feet away from him.

Naruto had to study the seal then he started added chakra and so on it took ten minutes before the seal caught on fire he smiled"it worked! "he said before slowly opening the door it creaked a little as dust fell to the ground.

When naruto stepped into the room he gasped in shock this....his clan were alive! They were in a huge hall with a lot of uzumakis he walked to the first one he saw checked the women breathing so she was alive."itachi tell the Anbu men to start transporting them to the hospital in the big hall so they can be together"

Itachi nodded at the men and they did as they told....itachi counted each uzumaki"404 uzumaki that's a lot" he said to naruto before pulling him a hug"how is she?" he asked

Naruto looked at his stomach "she's growing she healthy" he said taking itachi hand before dragging him out to the hospital "great Uzumaki San all of them are transported " a man appeared.

Smiling naruto went into the room where Fugamku San was he looked over to naruto"one at a time I say you wake him up first"he pointed to an old man

Naruto went towards him and poured chakra into the seal when it disappeared naruto stepped back....a few seconds later the mans eyes opened showing purple eyes.he sat up on guard "who are you people and where is my village!" he asked.

Naruto stepped closer to him"hello I'm naruto uzumaki....and your in the village it's just rebuilt we found the door and it took awhile to unlock