part 17

A memory surrounded them they were in a training field Naruto was holding Mito while he watched the new genin team fight their new sensei which was Itachi.

Kurama sat down next to Naruto "what's this I hear? I'm three months on a long term mission I come back and hear your pregnant again" he said narrowing his eyes.

Naruto laughed at him"well it is true I'm pregnant with twins this time ....calm down I already made him black and blue" he explained

He looked down at Mito she was 13 and half months old "hey speand time with Mito I need to visit the  leaf village to see what is happening " he kissed Mito head she titled her head confused"dada?"

Naruto smiled"I have to go my princess okay? Kurama will spread time with you okay?" He said handing her to kurama.

He got up and disappeared he arrived in the office"hey fugaku San I am going out to the village" he said getting a nod "be careful"

Naruto left the village and disappeared and reappeared by the tree he felt his clone disappear as he snuck into the village...he changed into a black and orange jumpsuit and headed to the hokage office.

He walked into the office and saw tsunade signing papers"senji San? I'm taking over for my clone for awhile" he said making her look up at him

"Naruto! " she grabbed him into a hug after awhile she pulled away frowning"wait why are you here? Not that I don't want you here!" She said with wide eyes.

Naruto shook his head she was gonna kill Itachi the next time she sees him"well I wanted to see how the war is doing? I heard that someone attacked the village is that why it's damaged?" He asked her .

She sighed"yes someone did we thought it was someone in the Akatsuki but they haven't been that active " she said making Naruto pale what did those blood clones do?

"Well I have to tell you something about them?" He asked gaining her attention."they are actually living in my village they changed and everything the ones your seeing are blood clones so yes sasuke killed Itachi blood clone" he explained getting more pale as he saw her face fill with anger.

Tsunade looked at Naruto with anger"what?! Why didn't you tell me sooner?" She snapped at him Naruto inched away from her as he knew she punch him soon.

He coughed"it was awhile ago like ....two years or was it three? Anyway it was awhile that I took them in as their leader is a uzumaki and we are cousins so he agreed none left the village except Itachi who has a genin team with him...he changed his appearance when he leaves don't worry" he explained.

she claimed down Naruto let a breath out dame why she scary?! But then again he was too."I also came here to give your good news" he said gaining her attention.

She sat down "really? What is it?"she asked making Naruto nervous"well as you know I had Mito.....she getting two siblings..." He said that was terrible he should of said it differently.

Tsunade froze before narrowing her eyes"your adopting?" She asked making Naruto shake her head 'no' "then...wait!" She gasped out loud.

Naruto smiled at her"I'm pregnant with twins one girl one boy!" Naruto said smiling .

Tsunade sighed"where is Itachi? I want to chat to him is all ...oh and how long are you?" She asked with an evil smirk.

Poor Itachi....

"He is out on a mission and I'm three and a half months ...and no I don't have names yet" he said

The memory faded Brouto smiled"I really want to meet my siblings! And ask dad the question I still want to ask why is he married to mom?!" He said

Sarada was scared of how scary Tsunade Sama looked in that memory she would of fainted if she was there.

Sasuke was happy he was an uncle to three of them but he only wanted to finish this and ask Naruto himself.

A memory surrounded them they were back in the uchimaki village Naruto was five months pregnant and he was tired Mito was 15th and half months old she started to say more words then papa and dada she saying granp it's funny but she's still young she will get their.

Naruto had decided to let Itachi and other friends of theirs to buy cloths for the twins as he knew Itachi of how he was before Mito was born he is doing the same .

Naruto had moved to the bigger compound as three kids plus the parents would not fit in the old compound.

This had eight rooms one for Mito and one for the twins as twins like to stick together so he didn't want to separate them.

"So I can buy baby stuff?" Itachi asked with puppy dog eyes Naruto rolled his eyes"yes now go I need to finish this stack of papers before heading over to the academy " he said

Itachi kissed his cheek before leaving Mito was sleeping in the cot next to the couch ....kurama was sent on a long mission again he was getting they strong people to alley with and those people are sending a few villagers to live in the uchimaki village it was nice getting more people.

He couldn't wait until he was free from the leaf village he hates it but he still protects it as his father died protecting it.

He sighed he had to finish soon he was tired more as he was carrying twins."your father won't touch me again! Your the last kids we having"

The memory disappeared