Case 1

The next day, you arrived at the Agency right on your time. As always, you were greeted buy your comrades. This time, you greeted them back without statering. Although, one thing that had you wondering, was that Dazai wasn't there to blackmail you on greeting them back again...

Atsushi: Good morning Y/n-san!
Y/n: Good morning.
Kenji: How are you today?
Y/n: I'm thank you.
Kenji: I'm glad!

Kenji said and smiled.

Y/n: Atsushi-kun?
Atsushi: What is it Y/n-san?
Y/n: I-it's about Dazai-san, why isn't here, is he still sick?
Atsushi: No, from what I know of he called Kunikida and told him he that he was better and he could come.
Y/n: Oh, okay...
Kunikida: Everyone, stop messing around and gather at the meeting room!
Ranpo: Huh, why!?
Kunikida: We have an important case coming up!
Ranpo: Awwww, fine!

(...)

Soon after that, everyone was gathered at the meeting room.

Ranpo: Kunikida, where Yosano-san?
Kunikida: That's why I called you here. She's with Mr. Fukuzawa.
Atsushi: Huh, why!?...
Kunikida: Mr. Fukuzawa got sick!
Yosano: And unfortunately, my ability doesn't work.
Ranpo: WHAT!? WHAT ARE YOU SAYING!!!???

Yosano: We got to act fast. From the examination I did, I learned that if we don't figure this out, he might not wake up-

At that, Ranpo ran out of the room and went to were Yosano had Fukuzawa.

Yosano: Rampo-san!?
Kunikida: Let him be Yosano.
Yosano: Ah, okay then... Well as I said nothing I did worked.
Atsushi: Nothing!? Then, what should do!?
Kunikida: I don't know, that's why I called everyone here...- wait! Where's Dazai!?

At the sound of his name, you ran out of the room, exited the Agency and ran down they street, with tears in your eyes, wishing that you could get there before it happen...

(...)

Y/n: DAZAI-SAN!!!

You screamed at the top of your lungs at the sight you you just witnessed.

Dazai was laying motionless on a pont of his own blood. Seeing that, you fell on your knees, once again you couldn't prevent it, when you saw it was too late. Tears were running down your cheeks and...

Y/n: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

And after that everything got hazy.