Case 2, day 3

Meanwhile...

Dazai: Ahhh! This number guessing game is too easy, I'm bored!
Fyodor: So what do we do now?
Dazai: What about... who's going to die~
Fyodor: Hm, that's exciting, isn't it?
Dazai: Isn't it!? I've longed for death for so many years and now I might have the perfect opportunity- Heh, Fyodo!?- AGHT!!! Huh, wha-
Nikolai: Welcome to Nikolai Games!!! Sorry for having to use extreme methods to bring you here Dazai-kun but your ability didn't left any other choice. Oh, bestie, I missed you, I was so worried about you!

Nikolai, a member of the Decay of Angels, one of Fyodor's closest acquaintances, the man who started the accusation of ADA being terrorists, said while holding Fyodor's hands.

Fyodor: Why you brought us here?
Nikolai: To kill you!
Dazai: Wow.

Nikolai: So!...

Nikolai said excitedly.

Nikolai: ...in order to get alive out of here you must complete my game!
Fyodor: That is?
Nikolai: Firstly, you must do this lethal injection...

Nikolai said while opening a case that had two syringes with a green liquid.

Nikolai: This injection will kill you in about two hours. Only I have the antidote and to get it you must reach the end of my game and only one will make it alive. You can do whatever you want in order to get out but, I'll give you some help...

Nikolai said and at the same time, Sigma, another member of the Decay of Angels appeared rolling a tray with some things on it.

Nikolai approached him and started explaining what they are.

Nikolai: This is a VIP card that allows anyone who has it to unlock every door. If you don't this card you can unlock them only with a special code but if do mistake, the door will lock and water will start filling the space. Now this is a special monitor that allows whoever has to communicate with central office and lastly, the Flying Casino's explosive coins. You can only choose one, who's going first!?

Fyodor looked at Dazai and Dazai at Fyodor.

Dazai: Please~
Fyodor: Oh, thank you.

Fyodor said and walked towards the disk and chose his weapon. He chose the Security card.

Nikolai: Good choice! Dazai, what will you choose?

Dazai: Hm, I'll choose this...

Dazai said pointing at Sigma.

Sigma: Eh!?
Nikolai: Aaahahaha, that's funny! Mah, anyway, here are your weapons and the injections. You ready!?

Nikolai said excitedly.

Fyodor: Of course.
Dazai: Yes!

Nikolai: Well the time starts... NOW!!!

And with Nikolai's game started.