Case 2, day 2

This chapter will be small cause I don't have (I literally don't have time for a spare breath) but next chapter will be normal. I'll update as soon as I can. Thanks for your understanding :)

Y/n: So, what's the situation there?
Kunikida: Not good.
Y/n: Like?
Kunikida: We got trapped and now our faces are all over the media!

Kunikida said, sounding frustrated.

Y/n: How did that happened!?
Kunikida: That's the thing! I DON'T KNOW HOW DID WE GET THERE!
Y/n: What happened?
Kunikida: Well, the one time we were at Agency watching the news and other we were in the place that the TV was showing killing some people!
Y/n: WHAT!?
Kunikida: That's what I'm saying!?
Y/n: Ah, and now what?
Kunikida: I don't know bad we have to be very careful now. But I you won't have a problem with that, you can continue your research freely. Speaking of it, how does it go?
Y/n: Nothing important yet.

You said with a tone of disappointment in your voice.

Kunikida: Ah, continue your research but don't contact us, we will when we can't, it's dangerous otherwise.
Y/n: Okay, please be careful.
Kunikida: Okay, bye Y/n.
Y/n: Bye guys.

You said and hanged up. You couldn't make out some things that Kunikida said, this whole phone tracking thing doesn't help, but one thing was clear, you all were in big trouble.

As he said though, you didn't have direct problem, for now, so you continued your research, carefully of course, as Kunikida told you so.

And you weren't going to stop until you found him...