Sid and Peter

So I mentioned some guys called Sid and Peter earlier on, if you don't know them they're mine and Jasmines fiends, it's only us four, we have our own gang, we've known each other since we were about 2 years old, they are both 13 like us and are in fact twins, identical twins, it's hard to tell them apart but I always know which is which because Sid who is the older one has a scar on the side of his face where he burnt it while doing and experiment, they have never left mine and Jasmines side even when Both pairs of our parents died in a car crash when they were going on holiday together.

Anyway, back to the story;

I knew we had to get out of there, what they had in their possession could wipe out the whole of London if they wanted to, "We've got to go!" I told them. They both agreed and we gathered our stuff from the bus and started Sri make our way away from the back side of Buckingham Palace, this part of London wasn't so filled up of G.E.A.R members.

We walked for about fifteen minutes until we came to an car park, there were an array of different cars made by different companies.
"Do you know how to Hotwire a car?" Gareth asked me.
"I have done it before, I think I can remember how" I replied. Gareth pointed at a 4x4 Range Rover and went over to it and started my work, I can overhear Gareth and Jasmine talking, I can't quite make out what they're saying but all I can infer is that Jasmine is scared that we won't survive. I know that is not going to be true, I will protect her with my life. I hear a buzz and the engine of the car starts running, "Right, done." I tell them, they run over to me, of course, me and Jasmine can't drive so we get into the back of the car as Gareth pulls out of the car park and we start our drive, "So, we're we going Blaize?" Gareth asked me.
"Heathrow," I reply, and we continue to drive.