A New Day

"Hello. I'm Zack Grahams, I picked up your signal, where are you?"
"Um... Hello?"I asked. The radio muffled and finally an answer came through, "Hello, where are you?"

I looked at Jasmine, Sid, Peter and Gareth and smiled at them.
"We are on the outskirts of Lyon," I replied. The radio crackled again, "How many are there?"
"4" I replied.
"Okay, how are you on supplies?" He asked me. I picked up the bags and looked through them, "Not very well, we're low on food, clothes and everything in between!" I replied.
"Okay, we are in Lyon, we can meet you here if you would like, we can give you the things you need," Zack told me.
"Great, I said, that'd be great! We'll get going as soon as we can!" I replied.
"Okay!" Zack said and the radio went silent.
"Come on, let's go!" I stood up and started gathering my things.
"Blaize, why the rush?" Sid asked me. I stopped and looked at him.
"Because, there is people who can help us, we are running out of supplies, we need their help!" I replied.
"Shouldn't we wait until tomorrow, it's 7 o'clock, it'll get dark soon" Peter explained.
I slowly stopped what I was doing and looked at them, "Okay, so w leave tomorrow, 8.00 dead on, okay?" They all nodded.
Sid and Peter walked over to two of the three sofas and went to sleep and then Gareth went to sleep on the other one.
I held out my hand for Jasmine, she took it and we went to the one bedroom.
We said our good nights and went too sleep.
Tomorrow was going to be a new start, a new adventure.
It was going to be a New Day!