Lost

Still scarred over what just happened, we slowly and carefully made our way around the back way, we kept on stopping and checking if there was anyone around.
We carefully crawled round to the back of Buckingham Palace and we couldn't see anyone in sight. I told the other two to stay where they were and I sneakily crawled behind some cars. There was an upturned bus, but it looked stable, I though it would be a good place to his out for a while, I looked to see if there was anyone around, there wasn't. So I made my way back to the other two.
"There's an upturned bus over there, looks like it could offer some good cover and maybe a place to stay for the night." I told them.
"Ok, we'll go in there." Jasmine replied, I could see her feeling her arm "Is your arm ok?" I asked her. She nodded her head.

I took her hand in mine and we slowly crawled over to the bus. I went in first and Jasmine followed, then came in Gareth.
"Right, we need to know where we are going to go next, first of all, we need to find Sid and Peter, they can help us, once we've found them, we need to get the hell out of London. This place is crawling with G.E.A.R members." I told them.
"How did G.E.A.R get so many people?" Jasmine asked me.
"They must of converted them, I don't know how, but they are good at it." I replied. Gareth looked at me "Where do we go?" He asked me. I looked back at him, "Honestly, I don't know" I replied.

I knew that even though Gareth was about 20 years older than me I would still have to be the leader of the group, I would have to pull us together, I would have to know what to do next. And even though it was going to be hard, I've always loved a challenge.
We all fell asleep pretty easily that night, we slept underneath some collapsed seats to make sure no one could see us.
When we woke up I checked my watch and it was 8.00am, again, Gareth and Jasmine were gone. I stood up and looked outside the bus, I could see them looking at something, Jasmine was pointing at it. I quickly made my way over to see what it was.

When I got to them, I saw it, this wasn't going to be good.
"What is it?" Jasmine asked me. I put my arm around her "That, is very bad news," I replied.
"But what actually is it?" She asked again.
"That shouldn't be here, how did they get them? If they use them, then it's all over" I replied.
We were lost in a deserted London and right in front of us was the most deadly weapon known to man!