France

So we arrived at France 3 hours later, we all had about an hour sleep and felt somewhat refreshed. We took what little we had with us and left the docks.

It was so different in France, cars weren't turned over, places weren't on fire and rusty. The only thing the same was that the streets we deserted.

We left the boat, I walked over to the leader of the other group on the boat.
"So, where you gonna go now?" I asked him.
"Me and the guys are gonna go to a shelter, try and survive and I don't know what we're gonna do next" he replied "But, if you ever need us, here's my number..." He handed me a sheet of paper. I looked at it, nodded and shook his hand, then walked away.

Gareth had found a car we could use and so I got in the front of the 7 seater and we drove off.
During the drive, we were talking and something came up.
"Blaize, how did your parents die?" Gareth asked me. I stared blankly out into the French fields, not replying, I didn't answer for at least a minute and eventually I replied, "They died in a car crash, with Jasmines parents aswell," my voice was soft and quiet.
"Oh, I'm sorry, that was indecent of me" Gareth whispered with regret.
"It's ok," I answered.

After that little bit of drama, we eventually arrived in Leon, it was a very long drive from the docks and took us ages! But, we got there and we didn't spot 1 G.E.A.R member anywhere. We knew they'd be in the main cities so we had to be careful in Leon. We arrived at a row of flats and stopped, I looked in each window,
"Blaize, what are you doing?" Sid asked me. I held up my finger to shush him.

I was looking for about 2 minutes when I pointed to a window, "There, we go there" I ordered and we took our things and started walking, the only problem with walking was that the at we were going to go too was on the 5th floor, we couldn't use the lift because it would set of alarms which would attract G.E.A.R.

We got to the door and saw that it was locked,
"Great! What do we do now?" Peter asked.
I took out the pair of scissors I had and stuck them into where the door would open from, I found the lock but and pushed it so it broke, we then went inside.

I immediately headed for the stairs, I got 5 up and looked at the others, they were all staring at me.
"Blaize, what are you doing?" Jasmine asked me.
I sighed, "I can't tell you, but you'll find out when we get there, please come with me" I held out my hand and Jasmine took it. We started walking up and the guys followed. I had to come here, I couldn't resist it...