Change of plan?

We were driving down the M4 motorway when we saw a woman waving her hands on the side of the road, we pulled over to her and asked her what she wanted.
"We have some boy, he was hurt by G.E.A.R, he has someone with him, I think they're twins" she replied.
Jasmine looked at me "Sid and Peter" she said and we both got out the car and followed the woman, Gareth followed us.

We walked into a tent, it was quite big for its size, it had about 5 people in, one of them was lying on a rug, I rushed over to him. It was Peter!! He had a bandage around his leg and had his eyes shut.
"Blaize?" I heard someone say, he stepped out of the shadows, it was Sid!
"Sid! Oh my god, I thought we'd never see you again!" I replied. He walked over to me and gave me a huge hug. When we finally let go, he looked over at Jasmine and she came over to him and hugged him.
"So, Blaize, what you two been doing? Last time I saw you two N.W.E.F was falling apart." He asked me.
"Well, first of all, I found Jasmine, we then met Gareth over there who gave us a place to stay and helped us come here. He knows first aid. What's up with Peter?" I replied.
We all looked at him, "He got caught in the crossfire, G.E.A.R were attacking our huge group, people ran, people fought back, Peter, however, got shot in the leg, we managed to stop the bleeding and he has been breathing without difficulty so we're just waiting for him to wake up and we'll be on our way" Sid replied.
"Where were you going? Because we were going to Heathrow see if we could catch a plane going over to America, we need to find everyone else and start a rebellion against G.E.A.R!" I told Sid.
"Don't do that, we already tried, that place is crawling with them, our best bet is to go to the coast and take a boat, they won't know where going then" Sid replied.
I nodded in agreement, "We just wait until Peter wakes up and we'll go"

The next day we all woke up and at about 11.00am Peter awoke, we were so happy. We made sure he was up to speed with what's happening and we set of for the Coast, the safest place to go to was Southend in Essex, I always went there when I was younger, but I never thought I'd go there trying to get to America to start a rebellion!
Starting the rebellion would be hard, but now I had to face another obstacle, getting to the other side of the world!