N.W.E.F and G.E.A.R

So, it's about time I tell you what N.W.E.F and G.E.A.R actually are, i start with N.W.E.F.

First of all N.W.E.F (Nuclear Weaponry Experimental Facility, our aim is to research how Nuclear Weapons work and how much destruction they would cause if we actually used them in the world. Recently, we had a huge breakthrough, we thought we had found out how to use them safely, word got out and everyone knew, but what they didn't know is that we made a mistake, somewhere along the line we had gone wrong, so the weapons aren't safe, and it was my fault that we made the mistake.
Then G.E.A.R attacked us, took our wrong results and now, they intend to use them, except, it will be deadly, worldwide devastation!

Now G.E.A.R, Global Economy Abandonment Reign. There whole belief is that pure is better, pure people, pure everything. They stole our Nuclear Weapon idea so that they can annihilate those who are not pure. If you're wondering what is pure and what is not, pure, people that believe in what they believe in are pure, but their beliefs are not ones you would agree with.
They believe that you should believe I one God, that God, isn't one you would know, their God is called Ghia, this God in their minds is good and loving, they believe that Ghia told them that they should tell everyone what they believe in and convert them into believers. But people didn't turn, they didn't turn into people who believed that if you disrespect anyone then you shall be burned in the fires of hell, they didn't want to believe in a God who made everyone else believe in only him, especially when he tells his believers to kill anyone who doesn't want to change.
One last thing, G.E.A.R want the whole world to believe in their God. Since the world said no, G.E.A.R have been attacking, everywhere who doesn't want to convert, USA, UK, Europe, Canada, South America and everywhere else. They've dominated wherever they've been, killing all the leaders and making themselves the rulers of the world.
Recently, we heard news of the assassination of the President of France.
Also, I forgot to mention, most of G.E.A.R come from Russia.
But anyway, Global domination is what they wanted and is what they have achieved. Now they've attacked England, there's no one who can stop them.
Apart from us, the people. There have been a group of people everywhere around the world, they are trying to fight a rebellion against G.E.A.R, the main base for us is in America, I know if we are going to survive and going to help then we need to go to America.
And that's what we are going to do!