Blasmine

So yeah, Blasmine, that's me and Jasmine. Our 'ship' name, we met when we were like 1 years old. Our parents were good friends and so we were good friends. We went to different Primary School because we lived apart but when it came around to Senior School she moved closer to us and so we went to the same one.
We were in most of the same classes, Maths, English, Science all of them, but we weren't in the same German and French classes, which was okay.
My favourite lesson with her was Drama, we both loved it. We could be ourselves, and after one specific lesson I finally built the courage to ask her. We both left the room and I took her to one side, I said "Jasmine, we've been friends for years now, and I've started to grow a liking for you, will you... Go out with me?" She stared blankly at me for about a minute and then replied, "Yes". I was so happy and it was coming up to Christmas.
Christmas Day we decided to tell everyone that we were together, so we got both our family's together in the morning before we opened ours presents. I then said, "We've got some news" I looked at Jasmine and she said "It's the best present!"
We then said together "We're together!"
The house of about 7 people was so happy, my Mum and Dad and Sister and Jasmines Mum, Dad, Brother and Sister.
I was the oldest and Jasmine was in the middle, her sister was the oldest.
Then her 5 year old brother said "BLASMINE!" And from then on it stuck, Blasmine, that was us!
Later that day at dinner, our Mums and Dads shared a kiss with their wife/husband. And then Jasmines older sister kissed her boyfriend, all that was left was me and Jasmine, everyone was staring at us, we looked at each other, moved in and both had our first kiss! The house was filled with happiness and love, a total of 4 couples!
We were in Year 7 then, at the time of this story we were nearing the end of Year 8.
Also in school we met Sid and Peter, we became good friends at the beginning of Year 8 and haven't looked back since!
Anyway... Back to the story!