First contact

We stayed at the flat for the rest of the day, the guys thought it would be best for me and Jasmine if we stayed there for a night.
I didn't leave the bedroom at all, every now and then someone would knock and ask if I wanted anything but I always declined. I had lost my appetite after I told them everything. One thing I wanted to say when they asked was my that I wanted my parents, but that would've been childish and I was supposed to be the mature one.

At about 8 o'clock in the evening Jasmine came into the room and sat down on the end of the bed next to me, "Hey," she said "Me and the guys are worried about you,"
I stared up from the picture I was holding and looked her dead in the eye, "What about you?" I asked, "this was where your parents last slept,"
"I'm coping, but I know what bond you and your parents had even if you was little, that's more important" she replied.
"Do you ever feel like you want something, but you know you can't have it, and it's killing you?" I asked her softly. She nodded, "Blaize, when you came to France I didn't come, and I was away from you for quite a bit of time. I wanted you, but I couldn't have you. But that's nothing compared to this!"
"How are you coping?" I asked her. She sighed "I'm not,"
I looked at her and smiled, she smiled back.
She then quickly put her arms round me and squeezed me tightly, "It'll be okay, we'll make it out and survive"
"I wish I knew that was true," I replied. There was about 30 seconds of silence when Peter burst into the room, "There's someone on the radio!" He quickly told us. I looked at Jasmine, "What?" I asked Peter, he looked excited, "We've found other people!" He then stared at me.
"Great! I need to talk to him," I replied and stood up, I left the room and walked into the main room, I picked up the radio and synced it, "Hello?" I said into it.
"Hello. I'm Zack Grahams, I picked up your signal, where are you?"