Aroused

Buck sighed with contentment as he settled himself down on the warm sand, being careful not to get any in his cast, knowing it would itch for days if he did. He gazed out towards the ocean to where his little family were splashing around in the shallows. Christopher was clinging onto his father's hand so he wouldn't slip under the water, laughing his head off as Eddie pulled him up into an oncoming wave. Buck admired the sun reflecting off Eddie's wet skin, causing it to glisten, giving him an almost otherworldly quality. The muscles in his back and arm flexed as he lifted Christopher and Buck licked his lips hungrily, remembering how those muscles had felt under his lips the night before as he'd pressed Eddie into the mattress, devouring him.

Eddie's eyes were crinkled with laugher, his perfect teeth flashing at Buck. Buck reached out an arm and waved in their direction, grinning as Eddie awkwardly waved back with the arm that was tucked under Aidan's body. His son was looking adorable in his first set of swim trunks, so big that they came halfway down his shins. He was clutching tight to Eddie, a fistful of the man's chest hair in one hand. Buck knew it must be painful but Eddie didn't bat an eyelid as he held the baby on his hip, bouncing him up and down as they jumped through the waves. Eddie turned towards Buck, his back to the waves as one crashed into him, sending a spray of water up his back and legs. Buck watched as rivulets of water streamed down Eddie's torso, running down his abs and down that delicious v-line all the way down to his trunks, which Buck so desperately wanted to tear off him right there and then. Throwing caution to the wind, Buck pushed himself off the sand and made his way towards the boys, walking quickly, when all of a sudden the sand gave out from underneath him and-

Buck jerked awake, scrabbling at the mattress as his body shuddered, the feeling of falling so strong that it had woken him in an instant. Buck lay there panting for a minute, his heart pounding in his chest. The dream had felt so real that it took Buck a second to adjust to his surroundings. He turned his head to his right and saw Eddie, fast asleep next to him, lying on his stomach with his arms splayed around him, the knuckles of one hand lightly touching Buck's arm. It wasn't unusual for Buck to wake up with Eddie on him somewhere; it had been a long time since the older man had shared a bed with anyone and he was clearly used to having it all to himself. Normally it was kick in the back or thigh that woke Buck, making the blond scrunch himself as close to the edge of the bed as possible, not wanting to make sharing a bed with his best friend any weirder by engaging in prolonged physical contact with him.

Buck's breathing and heart rate returned to normal as he continued to wake up. The shift into consciousness allowed him to notice that he'd kicked the covers off during the night and was now shaking a little with the cold. Buck glanced down at his bare torso to locate the duvet and froze when he noticed something else. His boxer briefs were tented very obviously as his erection strained against them. Buck's breath caught in his throat and he frantically pulled the covers back over his body, glancing sideways as Eddie stirred from the sudden movement. He held his breath, praying Eddie would fall back asleep. No such luck.

"Whass the time?" Eddie slurred sleepily, rubbing his eyes with the back of his fist.

Buck fumbled for his phone and turned it on.

"6:30am" he replied, rolling to his side so Eddie wouldn't see the lump under the covers.

"Why you awake so early?" Eddie asked, prising an eye open to peer at Buck.

"Just a – uh – nightmare. Yeah, one of those" Buck stammered, glancing around the room to plan his escape. He definitely couldn't stay in bed while he was in this state. That was almost certainly crossing a line. His heart leapt as he noticed a pair of sweatpants and a shirt lying on the floor next to the bed. He rolled over to grab them, not noticing the suspicious look Eddie sent him. Holding the bundle of clothing protectively in front of his crotch, Buck levered himself out of bed.