ii-Did Someone Tape That?-1️⃣

*OFF-CAMERA*
-OMNISCIENT-

"Okay bubs. Up and at 'em, you're spending the day with Lovey."Kyrie says, walking into Zephyr's room and waking him. Canyon partly awake on her hip.

Her mother wanted to spend some time with her two youngest grandsons. Ahu made plans to head to her office today while Kyrie was going in to Karver's to check up and take a look at the books.

"Yaya?"Canyon says as Kyrie gets his clothes together.

"Yeah baby?"

"I go with you today?"

"You want to go with me today? You don't want to go to Lovey's with Z?"

"No."he says, on the verge of tears.

"Okay baby. Don't cry...you can come with me today."

"Okay."he smiles at her.

Kyrie frowns at Canyon with her eyebrow raised. Did her son just play her? She walks them down to the kitchen where they had breakfast before getting ready for the day. 

Getting the boys dressed turned out to be a struggle this morning seeing that Zephyr wanted to dress himself only to start panicking when he tried to push his head through an arm hole and Canyon didn't want to wear the overalls Kyrie had picked out.

"Okay, what do you want to wear then?"Kyrie asks, looking at her son.

Canyon walked into his closet and asked Kyrie to lift him in order for him to see into the drawers. Once he had picked out what he wanted to wear, he happily stood and let her dress him.

 Once he had picked out what he wanted to wear, he happily stood and let her dress him

"I think Canyon just manipulated me."Kyrie says, walking into the room after making sure that the boys were going to behave while watching Cars.

"How?"Ahu asks.

"He started crying when I said that they were going to spend the day at Mom's then I said that he could come with me and the tears immediately dried up."

Ahu laughs and just shakes her head. She knew that Canyon had Kyrie wrapped around his finger so it came as no surprise to her that he could play her like that.

"Babe, I think you forgot that ever since he exited my vagina-you would give him anything he wanted."

"I don't do that...oh my god, do I?"

"Yes."

Kyrie just shakes her head, going to shower. Ahu joins her, trying to be quick since the movie was only that long. Once they had exited the shower, the two went to change for their seperate work days.